Kelly Loeffler Poses With Former KKK Leader

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Read the title and thought I was going to see old pictures of her with Robert Byrd.

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
She also campaigned with QAnon nutjob Marjorie Taylor Greene, who was actually elected here in Georgia.

KB

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 1999
Did no one in her campaign know who he was either? That's literally job #1 for a campaign manager.
I think its another dog whistle. She takes a picture with someone from the GOP base, they love it and then she tries to placate the few non-racists in the GOP.

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006
Even if she truly was ignorant, well, she's always... Nevermind.

Anyway, even if she didn't know, the fact that she's not the least bit concerned that her policies are so strongly backed by rasciat shitheads should make her stop and question herself. That's what any decent person would do

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Read the title and thought I was going to see old pictures of her with Robert Byrd.
Bryd was very much a product of his time. He also changed his views as the country evolved. Representing the journey that millions of Americans took during the civil rights era.

the 2003–2004 session, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)[87] rated Byrd's voting record as being 100% in line with the NAACP's position on the thirty-three Senate bills they evaluated. Sixteen other senators received that rating. In June 2005, Byrd proposed an additional $10,000,000 in federal funding for the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial in Washington, D.C., remarking that, "With the passage of time, we have come to learn that his Dream was the American Dream, and few ever expressed it more eloquently."[88] Upon news of his death, the NAACP released a statement praising Byrd, saying that he "became a champion for civil rights and liberties" and "came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda".[89]

Kelly Loeffler is younger than me and grew up in the post civil rights era, she has no excuse.

himkhan

Jul 13, 2013
Read the title and thought I was going to see old pictures of her with David Duke.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Hey there, if that messaging sleight of hand shtick worked so well for Trump where you can be a racist to those folks who matter while simultaneously denying it in front of the media's cameras then what's so wrong with that huh?

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Are we absolutely sure that “Kelly Loeffler” isn’t just a pseudonym for Anne Coulter? They look remarkably alike...

Reactions: thilanliyan

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Doles’ profile as a white supremacist was prominent enough that he was ejected from a campaign rally in September featuring Loeffler.

Loeffler claimed then as well that she wasn’t aware of any controversy linked to Doles.

"Godammit, how many times do I have to be seen with this dude before these fucking people realize I don't associate with him".
I'm amazed by how many things this potential US senator doesn't seem to know...it's amazing... Didn't know trump said grab em by the pussy. Didn't know she was standing next to a KKK leader. Didn't know she was insider trading...

What does she know?

• Haha
Reactions: thilanliyan

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I'm amazed by how many things this potential US senator doesn't seem to know...it's amazing... Didn't know trump said grab em by the pussy. Didn't know she was standing next to a KKK leader. Didn't know she was insider trading...

What does she know?
David Duke...who? Learned from her master to never underestimate how stupid you think your voters are.