Kavanaugh SCOTUS Senate Judicial Hearing

Page 289 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IJTSSG

Golden Member
Aug 12, 2014
Buh buh buh HILLARY!

It’s funny how you guys accuse other people of being fixated on a person but you still can’t let go of someone who hasn’t been politically relevant in two years.

The election is over. Get over it.
You don't think she's politically relevant? You don't think her and Bill don't have an influence inside the demotardic party leadership? The news media reports on every syllable she utters especially when she's bad mouthing President Trump or the Republican party. She may not be actively running for office but to say she isn't politically relevant is about as dumb as it gets.

Reactions: imported_tajmahal

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Do you know when Majority leader Reid changed the rule? 2013 after he made a minor change in 2011. The Democrats still had a majority, just not big enough to ram their extremist changes through. So Reid went nuke and you ass clowns are crying about it now.
Yeah I know, extremist changes is getting judges approved just because the negro put them up. Just like the changing standards of behavior when the orange guy took over from the black guy.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
That may be but there are still lingering question even you have that will only be answered by additional hearings, run by a group that is interested in real answers not just covering asses. This can be done with a House takeover by the Dems which gives them subpoena power and puts them in charge of investigations.

They can haul Kavanaugh's rapey ass back into hearings. He won't have time to get his seat warm. Stay tuned.

LOL!

I will stay tuned. What are they going to do impeach him? Do you know what the odds are of that happening?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I think he was an excellent pick.

At least we agree that the Democrats completely corrupted the process.

I doubt you actually think he was an excellent pick or even know much about his jurisprudence. For example I doubt you think net neutrality is unconstitutional on free speech grounds.

You have a lot of growing up to do.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
You don't think she's politically relevant? You don't think her and Bill don't have an influence inside the demotardic party leadership? The news media reports on every syllable she utters especially when she's bad mouthing President Trump or the Republican party. She may not be actively running for office but to say she isn't politically relevant is about as dumb as it gets.

‘Demotardic’? Hahaha. Again I find it hilarious that you’re over 50 and talk like this.

Yep, she’s definitely not politically relevant. It’s really funny to me that you guys just can’t get over her. It’s okay, she lost, move on.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Now you’re just acting like a child because you have no answer and are too emotionally invested in defending him.

I don’t know why you bother participating in these discussions, you just make conservatives look bad.

I'm not acting like a child. You are the one flinging insults because I asked you to show some evidence of you claims. I am discussing this and not insulting you.

I don't know why you make these baseless claims that he actually saw the documents. Then have to admit that it is based on "your common sense". I should take that as a validation that Kavanaugh actually saw the documents? Really. Miranda admitted that Kavanaugh was not informed of the source.

Unless some kind of evidence is presented you got nothing. Anyone with common sense would know this.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
‘Demotardic’? Hahaha. Again I find it hilarious that you’re over 50 and talk like this.

Yep, she’s definitely not politically relevant. It’s really funny to me that you guys just can’t get over her. It’s okay, she lost, move on.

But... but... lock hur up... lock hur up.....?

lol.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I'm not acting like a child. You are the one flinging insults because I asked you to show some evidence of you claims. I am discussing this and not insulting you.

I don't know why you make these baseless claims that he actually saw the documents. Then have to admit that it is based on "your common sense". I should take that as a validation that Kavanaugh actually saw the documents? Really. Miranda admitted that Kavanaugh was not informed of the source.

Unless some kind of evidence is presented you got nothing. Anyone with common sense would know this.

I’ve already presented evidence, you just hand waved it away because otherwise you would have to admit Kavanaugh was lying.

It’s very clear that he knew the source of the information was stolen, this only requires common sense. You’re just angry and lashing out emotionally becsause admitting this means admitting he lied.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
After all, Kavanaugh said he ‘never suspected anything untoward’.

So yeah, he has confidential information from Democratic leadership and he just thought it was because they wanted to be friends. Nothing untoward at all!

Lol. Nobody is stupid enough to actually believe that.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I doubt you actually think he was an excellent pick or even know much about his jurisprudence. For example I doubt you think net neutrality is unconstitutional on free speech grounds.

You have a lot of growing up to do.

You can doubt all you want. That is your choice.

I feel good that at least I didn't resort to childish insults as you did. Then you tell me I have a lot of growing up to do. That is so funny.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I’ve already presented evidence, you just hand waved it away because otherwise you would have to admit Kavanaugh was lying.

It’s very clear that he knew the source of the information was stolen, this only requires common sense. You’re just angry and lashing out emotionally becsause admitting this means admitting he lied.

Nope, You didn't produce anything. Oh except your valuable Common Sense...

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
You can doubt all you want. That is your choice.

This is a nonsensical statement, haha. I’ve seen little evidence that you’re a high information voter so I suspect you know little about his actual positions. Nothing you’ve said would give me cause to reconsider.

I feel good that at least I didn't resort to childish insults as you did. Then you tell me I have a lot of growing up to do. That is so funny.

It wasn’t an insult, it was just an observation of your behavior. You do have a lot of growing up to do though, yes.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
This is a nonsensical statement, haha. I’ve seen little evidence that you’re a high information voter so I suspect you know little about his actual positions. Nothing you’ve said would give me cause to reconsider.

It wasn’t an insult, it was just an observation of your behavior. You do have a lot of growing up to do though, yes.

I'm done with you and your silly insults. Oh and your common sense that tells you all the facts.

You got nothing and now everybody knows it.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

oh right, you don't actually watch "news media," so of course you would think this way. I agree, though, that she remains the president in conservatives' uninformed minds. Your handlers make sure that you continue to believe this.

IJTSSG

Golden Member
Aug 12, 2014

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. More stupid, hyperpartisan bullshit. I think it's funny that you are so arrogant that you think that simply saying something makes it true.

You're dismissed.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. More stupid, hyperpartisan bullshit. I think it's funny that you are so arrogant that you think that simply saying something makes it true.

You're dismissed.

Yes, clearly the person saying ‘demotardic’ isn’t saying any stupid, hyper partisan bullshit, hahaha.

I think it’s funny that an old man thinks insulting people like a twelve year old is a good debate tactic. It doesn’t hurt anyone’s feelings, it just makes us laugh at you.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Yes, clearly the person saying ‘demotardic’ isn’t saying any stupid, hyper partisan bullshit, hahaha.

I think it’s funny that an old man thinks insulting people like a twelve year old is a good debate tactic. It doesn’t hurt anyone’s feelings, it just makes us laugh at you.

Aren't we still waiting for him to walk us through the facts one by one?

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006

You're dismissed.

Fist you are the PROJECTION poster boy and you sir are the very definition of the word hypocrite.

hyp·o·crite
ˈhipəˌkrit/
noun
  1. a person who indulges in hypocrisy, ie JTSSG
    synonyms: pretender, dissembler, deceiver, liar, pietist, sanctimonious person, plaster saint; More

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

You're dismissed.
You and pc are conservatives with serious conservative brain defects. You actually are the ones who can't see common sense because what common sense to you is your gut feelings. You have built in rose colored lenses that make every thing look to be your favorite color and can't imagine what the world looks like without that bias. You fail every attempt to make logical sense because you come into the argument having already concluded that your personal views of reality are it. fskimo has the capacity to see what the evidence in a situation points to because he can put aside what he wants to see if it isn't there. You can't see that but all the people who read his words and can also think in that way can see it. There is no way you can believe this because you already believe what you want to believe. You won't allow yourselves to feel disappointed because you were betrayed as children and feel you would die if it happened again. The facts are that everything you fear has already happened and it is that you are defending against seeing. For me that is such a waste of time and no longer needed. I wish you well.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
LOL!

I will stay tuned. What are they going to do impeach him? Do you know what the odds are of that happening?
Its called oversight. Its Congress doing their job. Besides if they keep him tied up in hearings it neuters his power on the SC. It will also provide additional ammo for litigants to push for his recusal on more and more cases. Turn him into a feckless former frat boy.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
That may be but there are still lingering question even you have that will only be answered by additional hearings, run by a group that is interested in real answers not just covering asses. This can be done with a House takeover by the Dems which gives them subpoena power and puts them in charge of investigations.

They can haul Kavanaugh's rapey ass back into hearings. He won't have time to get his seat warm. Stay tuned.

Nevermind that the 10th Circuit Court is still investigating his temperament and ethics issues, at the request of Chief Justice Roberts.

The other 8 justices are a bit more concerned with their perceived legitimacy with Kavanass on the bench. At the very least, they need to provide additional cover of an "impartial investigation".

https://www.forbes.com/sites/steved...it-to-investigate-kavanaugh-ethics-questions/

Reactions: Thebobo

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
Nevermind that the 10th Circuit Court is still investigating his temperament and ethics issues, at the request of Chief Justice Roberts.

The other 8 justices are a bit more concerned with their perceived legitimacy with Kavanass on the bench. At the very least, they need to provide additional cover of an "impartial investigation".

https://www.forbes.com/sites/steved...it-to-investigate-kavanaugh-ethics-questions/

Is there a reason why it went to the 10th Circuit or is this by the discretion of Roberts? Because that's a really conservative circuit court, if not the most. The judge Roberts handed it to is also on Trump's short list for the SC. It's already annoying how Roberts sat on this till confirmation.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Is there a reason why it went to the 10th Circuit or is this by the discretion of Roberts? Because that's a really conservative circuit court, if not the most. The judge Roberts handed it to is also on Trump's short list for the SC. It's already annoying how Roberts sat on this till confirmation.

Well, I suppose it's moderately better than having your former benchmates investigate?

Like I said, they are going with the friendliest "impartial" court to provide cover, because without doing anything the legitimacy of the highest court is in question. Assuming Kavanaugh is cleared, that may also mean he no longer has to recuse himself from cases brought by liberals.

Article summarizes how it ended up with Roberts:

These complaints were initially received by the U.S. Court of Appeals prior to Kavanaugh’s seating on the Supreme Court. Chief Judge Merrick Garland — whose nomination to the Supreme Court was blocked by Senate Republicans—recused himself from the matter. The complaints were then passed to Judge Karen LeCraft Henderson, whom President George H.W. Bush nominated to the bench.

Judge Henderson dismissed some of the complaints made against Judge Kavanaugh as frivolous. But she concluded that more than a dozen complaints were substantive enough to warrant investigation by an impartial panel and that they should not be handled by Judge Kavanaugh’s fellow judges in the D.C. Circuit. She referred them to Chief Justice Roberts, who has now referred them to the 10th Circuit.