Kavanaugh pinned between the powers of darkness

Jul 9, 2009
From your link:

"Saturday’s hex is about more than just Kavanaugh, though. Bracciale explained that the gathering is also intended to be an act of solidarity to let people know they aren’t “alone with the monsters.”

“This is basically Antifa witches,” Bracciale told Newsweek. “We’re coming for these people's throats, and we will never stop, we will never be silenced.... There are a lot of angry people who are righteously filled with rage that are going to take back our country.”

Sounds like a hate filled violent mob to me. Threatening violence against a Supreme Court Justice. This should go over well in the Hispanic community just before mid terms. Smart move Democrats.

Feb 16, 2005
Careful, Brett is known to have a weak stomach. :D
bra-vo!

XS5LK.gif

Mar 11, 2004
I have some questions for the priests:
1. You are aware that Satanic ritual abuse has never actually been supported ever, right? (Meanwhile, there's been a history of sexual abuse perpetrated by Catholic priests.)
2. How many Devil's Triangles have you partaken in with young boys?
3. Exactly how many little boys do you need to molest to gain the prestige of being an exorcist? (They collect Boy Scout badges for a different reason.)
4. Is your molestation of little boys part of the exorcism or is it like your pre and/or post exorcism ritual?
5. How many times did Catholic priests molest Brett Kavanaugh, that drove him to be a buttchugging alcoholic sexual predator?
6. Is it true that the Catholic Church had JFK assassinated because he laughed at the Pope's "ImpotentCatholicBoyMolestor"?
6. A Catholic priest, a Penn State football coach, and a Michigan State/Olympics gymnast doctor walk into a bar...hey someone's gotta keep them in business after Kavanaugh is on the Supreme Court.
6. Are your mothers currently sucking cocks in hell?

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
You don’t believe in witches? I believe in witches and magic. Mostly because Meuller keeps catching them on his hunt and turning them into rats.
BLOW5do.png
I believe in miracles, where you from, you sexy thing?

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Again with the exorcists, hahaha. Catholics are fun.

Pretty much crickets for a long time, then in 1973 The Exorcist comes out. Cue immediate and drastic spike in reported cases of exorcisms being performed. Cut to today, they are still popular, priests are so busy! The Vatican still raving about a surge in demonic activity, all of it more pressing than the widespread systemic raping of children apparently.

Rites? Another way to assure like-minded supporters? Sure Kavanaugh is cool with that. He's down with that religilousness, and his Clinton hang up means he keeps an open mind about what some people are saying.

Last edited: