Katt Williams is not funny at all

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001
I'm seeing this guy all over the place these days. People actually think that he's funny?

DangerAardvark

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2004
I've never liked him either. I looked up a random YouTube clip of him so I could bash him, but it was actually pretty good. You bastard, you made me like Katt Williams.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
Katt Williams has been funny to me as one character. He voices A Pimp Named Slickback on The Boondocks cartoon. And I think that character is hilarious and his voice lends to it perfectly. Everything else he's done is pretty much bad.

mattocs

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2005
He isn't funny. And neither is that stupid ass Dane Cook. A bunch of un-funny douche bags if you ask me.

Cobalt

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2000
Hes not funny if you don't smoke weed. He caters to the younger crowd. I think hes hilarious.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Originally posted by: mattocs
He isn't funny. And neither is that stupid ass Dane Cook. A bunch of un-funny douche bags if you ask me.

I have a hard time seeing how this guy is anything like Dane cook.

torpid

Lifer
Sep 14, 2003
Originally posted by: BudAshes

I agree. He's funnier (a little) and less obnoxious (a lot) than dane cook and doesn't have a huge drooling zombie idiot myspace following like dane cook. "OH MY GOD, he just shouted something random and used overly elaborate hand motions... that's so funny!" Dane Cook is pretty much the new Dave Matthews Band. Inexplicable throngs of college students who swear he is the next coming of jesus christ himself and attend every concert in a 5 state radius.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Originally posted by: torpid

I agree. He's funnier (a little) and less obnoxious (a lot) than dane cook and doesn't have a huge drooling zombie idiot myspace following like dane cook. "OH MY GOD, he just shouted something random and used overly elaborate hand motions... that's so funny!" Dane Cook is pretty much the new Dave Matthews Band. Inexplicable throngs of college students who swear he is the next coming of jesus christ himself and attend every concert in a 5 state radius.

And we wonder why people have been spraying bullets into college campuses lately.

torpid

Lifer
Sep 14, 2003
Originally posted by: torpid

And we wonder why people have been spraying bullets into college campuses lately.

I think I've got an idea for a serial killer story. It will be like American Psycho but involve a lot of applause (in more ways than one).