Kathy Griffin Simulates Oral Sex On Anderson Cooper On NYE

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
On the show for New Years on CNN, Kathy Griffin attempted to simulate oral sex on Anderson Cooper multiple times, Anderson Cooper on every attempt resisted and tried to stop her.

Now many people are angry and think she went too far and this was classless, people are complaining this shouldn't have been shown.

I believe that CNN has the right to show this. CNN is showing that its becoming a worse news source and is willing to do anything to get attention. CNN is already becoming more biased and this reflects that stance.

Do you think what Kathy Griffin did was alright or did she go too far? Should CNN still keep her for next year?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/01/anderson-cooper-kathy-griffin-new-years-cnn_n_2392399.html

Kathy Griffin doing that on CNN is an outrage.

However Kate Upton doing it, I'm tuning in.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Damn she looked desperate and on national TV nonetheless.

Best line was when she was on her knees and said "I can do this all night long" and Cooper still turned her down. You would have figured she knew that she had no shot after that.
Pssst. Cooper is gay and Griffin knows this.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

banhim.jpg

Saw Kathy do her stand up act once, it was great.
Being trashy is all part of her act, if you don't get that; turn off your television, go outside and stop posting here.
Because it won't get better for you.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002

Best line was when she was on her knees and said "I can do this all night long" and Cooper still turned her down. You would have figured she knew that she had no shot after that.
What part of "comedienne" is too hard for you? She was doing it for laughs, especially since Cooper is gay.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Shrug, if it had been Fox news you guys would have been posting it. I don't watch any of the cable news channels but aren't Fox's chicks way hotter than that old desperate hoe?
I'm not sure who "you guys" are, but it certainly wouldn't have been me posting it. I've never posted such immaterial tripe. I agree there are morons on the left who would likely post such things, but they are no more representative of me than mindless twits like Incorruptible are representative of you.

Juddog

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2006
LOL how people get so worked up about this stuff I'll never understand.

Apr 27, 2012
I'm not sure who "you guys" are, but it certainly wouldn't have been me posting it. I've never posted such immaterial tripe. I agree there are morons on the left who would likely post such things, but they are no more representative of me than mindless twits like Incorruptible are representative of you.

My threads are important and provide valuable discussion, you disagree with them so you attack them. I talk about very important issues that affect this country

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
My threads are important and provide valuable discussion, you disagree with them so you attack them. I talk about very important issues that affect this country
Somebody posted something funnier than Kathy Griffin's schtick!

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
Dude last year she took off her shirt.

This year she attempted to kiss a gay man's package.

You don't get a New Years gig by being a prude.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
I didn't see where, but I only skimmed the vid. While watching the very popular new year's eve thing they had some stand up comic acting like a total fucking moron on TV, grossly inappropriate for anybody at all bashful (or 100% of children). I don't know why seemingly everything has to be crass and full on innuendos.

AmdEmAll

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2000
If you had your kids up that late and thought it was safe to watch Griffin then you are a moron.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Those New Years Eve programs are an entertainment show... not a news report. If you wanted a somewhat wholesome and boring show you could always turn it to the Ryan Seacrest special.

Who cares.

LumbergTech

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2005
Hhahha..that is too funny..I love watching Kathy try to make Anderson uncomfortable..The guy is just so uptight, but you can tell that he likes Kathy because she takes him out of his comfort zone. I will say there is an inherent double standard going on here. If a man was doing this to a woman, the shit would hit the fan regardless of it was a similar relationship or not.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009

If she looked more like a man she may have had a shot.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
Dude last year she took off her shirt.

This year she attempted to kiss a gay man's package.

You don't get a New Years gig by being a prude.
A few years ago she told some guy that she doesn't come to a hecklers work place knocking the cocks out of his mouth. (or something to that effect).

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Kathy Griffin?? Classless?? Who knew??!?

And look, people are talking about her. Mission accomplished.