Kanye West announces that he is running for president in 2020

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I dunno...will he rush on stage and interrupt some other speaker, claiming he's better than they are in something or another?

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
What's his plan? Welfare to include butt implants so every woman looks like kim kardashian?

If so he might have enough votes already. (*sarcasm*)

Annisman*

Golden Member
Aug 20, 2010
Be careful what you predict about this announcement guys, hindsight is 2020.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I thought he was a dumb piece of shit, Now I know he is. Who in the hell would even vote for this fucktard?

phillyTIM

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
Kanye just set back both public perception of race and the legalize marijuana/drugs agenda by 20 years.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
I thought he was a dumb piece of shit, Now I know he is. Who in the hell would even vote for this fucktard?

This is really what people should be saying about Trump. At least nobody believes Kanye is actually serious.

polarmystery

Diamond Member
Aug 21, 2005
Oh god, I wonder if this is going to become a 2020 presidential election meme.

It already has:
IdiocracyPres.png

TheGardener

Golden Member
Jul 19, 2014
Of course this would mean an exponential increase of Kim Kardashian into our lives. So for that reason alone... no!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about headcases. Go to his wikipedia page. His music contributions are about 10 pages down.

What's his plan? Welfare to include butt implants so every woman looks like kim kardashian?

Mandatory butt implants, regardless of preconditions.

Feb 4, 2009
Things I love about this:

His Mother was an ENGLISH Professor, don't tell me he talked like that being raised its definitely an act

He said something about being a Millennial, he is not he was born in the mid 70's

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
I don't think the Left would allow him to run. He'd pull too many of the Black vote along with the idiocy (young and/or dumb) vote, which Dems basically have guaranteed to them each election. They're not going to risk losing that and putting them in lesser position come election day.

Angry Irishman

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2010
Don't give a flying fuck about him or his plans for the presidency. I'd vote for Deez Nutz before even considering him.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
idiocracy is getting much closer to my lifetime than I expected.
lol No doubt.

Of course this would mean an exponential increase of Kim Kardashian into our lives. So for that reason alone... no!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about headcases. Go to his wikipedia page. His music contributions are about 10 pages down.

Mandatory butt implants, regardless of preconditions.
Good point. For the reason I suggest a suicide pact, that if Kanya West is ever elected President we all petition Russia and China to jointly nuke us out of our misery before inauguration.

mammador

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2010

His Mother was an ENGLISH Professor, don't tell me he talked like that being raised its definitely an act

He said something about being a Millennial, he is not he was born in the mid 70's

cos chilldren and parents are alauys alike....and late Gen X and Gen Y are exact. Not much difference between Gens X and Y period.

smackababy

Lifer
Oct 30, 2008

Not just an English professor, she was a fucking doctorate level professor. The entire "gangsta" act Kanye is doing is an act. He grew up in a fucking nice part of Chicago. He knows no ghetto. He went to art school to be a painter on scholarship, but transferred to Chicago State to be a fucking English major.

The best part is he actually became popular as a music producer because he deviated from the standard club banger / gangster rap styles that were popular at the time. He was much more pop friendly and used some interesting stuff.