kami vs Mucman!

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000
*puts on tinfoil hat*

Ameesh, although this is an interesting poll, each respective demographic idealizes different mediums. The idiosyncracies between each medium, although seemingly similar are somewhat distant.

I believe that Kami, our resident LOTR afficianado relates to the fantasy and the symbolism of the tried and true concept of good vs. evil vis a vis JRR Toliken's written word.

I believe that Mucman, our resident Rush afficinado enjoys the creative attributes of music, and its respective melodies in an audiolike medium.

Although your poll denotes simply the level of dedication, the transcendence of the mediums cannot be tolerated IMHO and I must abstain from voting respectively.

*takes off tinfoil hat*

-PAB

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by: PsychoAndy
*puts on tinfoil hat*

Ameesh, although this is an interesting poll, each respective demographic idealizes different mediums. The idiosyncracies between each medium, although seemingly similar are somewhat distant.

I believe that Kami, our resident LOTR afficianado relates to the fantasy and the symbolism of the tried and true concept of good vs. evil vis a vis JRR Toliken's written word.

I believe that Mucman, our resident Rush afficinado enjoys the creative attributes of music, and its respective melodies in an audiolike medium.

Although your poll denotes simply the level of dedication, the transcendence of the mediums cannot be tolerated IMHO and I must abstain from voting respectively.

*takes off tinfoil hat*

-PAB

Moonbeam? linuxboy?

Alright... who was it... who stole PAB's account and wrote this message? :p

At any rate, after seeing kami's LOTR DVD cases and the amount of effort put into those... kami gets my vote.

ggavinmoss

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2001
Originally posted by: RossMAN
kami by far but Mucman's gonna rush him someday.

Haha I made a funny.

:D

Man, that joke must have been half off with 2 10% stackable coupons and a $10 MIR. B&M Only!

-geoff

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
It's only the calm before the storm guys...TTT is almost exactly 3 months away, and the extended DVD even closer.

weezergirl, if I scare you on here.... you never want to meet me then ;)

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: kami
It's only the calm before the storm guys...TTT is almost exactly 3 months away, and the extended DVD even closer.

In other words be prepared for nothing but "OMG LOTR" this and that threads :D

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000

Ross, get my gun.

-PAB

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

>:)

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000

Ross, get my gun.

-PAB

PAB, I ain't your gimp or did I never get that memo?

:eek:

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

must have been lost in the inane chatter

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000

Ross, get my gun.

-PAB

Well SOMEBODY'S going to have to do it....

I nominate you because you gave that bitch N8Magic my corner office with a view.

Remember how my parents threw me out of the house and I was living in the office? I had my own bathroom and shower in there! You didnt even let me get my razor and my towels. Oh, and you know that case of charmin extra soft? Who do you think got that? My ass only deserves the best, and for now, I guess you'll just have to do.

-PAB