K, this is freaking me out...Bad guy from T2 the new Mulder?!

dl

Banned
Oct 29, 1999
Saw this preview and the guy who plays the bad robot from T2 is replacing mulder! Oh, mulder becomes THE X-File! :D

Will be interesting to say the least...

ChrichtonsGirl

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2000
He's a plant by A.D. Kersch to debunk the X-Files once and for all. Of course, he sees the light, boinks with Scully and will take over for David Duchovny in the future XF movies (just kidding on my second sentence).

I'm interested in how they're going to explain Scully's pregnancy. Rumor on some of the XF mailing lists is there's some footage of Scully and Mulder in a clinch that was supposed to air last year and got cut, but will air in sort of flashback mode this season to explain it all. It's better than the alternative - I don't think I could stomach another alien pregancy storyline.

When I first saw the T2 guy was going to be on the show, I wasn't sure he'd work, but after seeing some of the previews, I'm pleasantly surprised.

thebestMAX

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
Never thought he was bad enough to take on AHHNIEEEE.

What ever happened to the kid in that movie. What a lozer. A real bad casting choice there, I kept hoping T1000 would terminate HIM.

dl

Banned
Oct 29, 1999
What ever happened to the kid in that movie. What a lozer. A real bad casting choice there, I kept hoping T1000 would terminate HIM. - BWAHAHAHAH!

eia430

Sep 7, 2000
Hmm... The X-files version of "who shot JR?"..... "who boinked Scully? Ahh... I could only wish that it were me :)

somethingwitty

Golden Member
Aug 1, 2000
IMDB Bio for Edward Furlong, the kid who played John Conner

Eddie was born in Pasedena to Elenor Torres and an unknown father. He didn't have a truly unhappy childhood, but it wasn't the best either. At the age of 13 he shot to stardom with the release of T2. Ever since then his life has been that of a hollywood star. He has starred in several films since then. Eddie has an amazing talent. He is considered one of the most incredible young actors of the decade. Eddie has grown up too fast. It was sad to watch him have to live the life of an adult and make adult decisions at the age of 14 or 15. Eddie is involved in a live-in relationship with his former tutor, Jackie Domac. She is 12 years his senior. Eddie's life can be placed somewhere between tragic and blessed. He has thousands of fans around the world, but he might not be a very happy person.

<edit> there's going to be a T3 in 2002-he's going to play John again </edit>

Passions

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2000
he is not replacing mulder. he is just going to fill in, mulder still has a contract w/ fox. just scaled back alot.

jkdude

Banned
Oct 10, 1999
stonerdave,

that's right, it was Robert Patrick (aka T1000) who is gonna be in X-Files now.

also, i've been waiting for T3 for some time now, with most of the gang returning.

....dang about time!