Justifying the liberal perspective on social programs...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dirtboy

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY

PS - dirtboy - this isn't about you specifically, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to hit the current school system and the thinking tied to it. Need a :beer::D ?

You can blame it on our school system all you want. I just confused two things in my head. :shrugs;

dirtboy

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: heartsurgeon
I said Montecito, but that's the name of the new subdevelopment I'm moving into. I meant Monticello, but that would be Jefferson and not Lincoln.

so much weed, so little time....
these are the people that are going to run our country when we get old CkG....doesn't that make you wanna die young?

pfft.

Whatever.

Quick everyone, bow down to the great heartsurgeon who never makes a mistake! Maybe I can aspire to be as perfect as you and then I can go around a ridicule the rest of the world for not being as perfect as myself (or you in this case).
rolleye.gif

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: dirtboy
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY

PS - dirtboy - this isn't about you specifically, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to hit the current school system and the thinking tied to it. Need a :beer::D ?

You can blame it on our school system all you want. I just confused two things in my head. :shrugs;

I know. But since the shot was there I took it. Our current school system does produce people that believe what you you posted, but it's good to see that it was just a mix-up instead of an actual belief:) I think that's kind of what heartsurgeon was getting at;)

CkG