Just heard Trump at CPAC

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 4, 2009
I love this trolling. Hillary should have trolled Trump more.

maxlaTW.jpg

At least one of three were smart enough to realize. Look at the Woman on the left

Ed3EeI1.jpg

I'm still giggling at the look of the woman on the left in bottom picture.
Sorry for the self quote

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
What a brilliant Troll. Kudos to the perps.
I'd really like to know who did this and if the have more plans. I'll be contributing. Nothing better than a well thought out political dirty trick. Yes I said it.

Uhtrinity

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Feb 4, 2009
Great social engineering too. I heard on the radio they told people to hold them up high for Trump when he takes the stage its a surprise.

Reactions: soundforbjt

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
"You can really be one heartless ***. Take a long look in the mirror, big fella. Or . . . just *** off and eat shit, because your ugly views are often beneath any level of civilized discourse. What the *** is WRONG with you, anyway?"
YOU can really be one witless, derivative poster . . . practically devoid of intellect or an original thought . . . devoid of any integrity or the capacity for logical argument. I wouldn't scrape you off of my shoe w/o surgical gloves.

Go take a bubble bath, sweetie. You smell like a troll who's rubbed his witless body in feces, like an instinct driven dog who just can't help himself, and would never understand why.

Bad dog.

BAD!

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016

Worth noting that perk in that case was referring to the typical conservative in glenn1 that it's poor kids fault or whatever for going hungry (probably not working hard enough).

Import_taj et al of course concurs with this which is why he also found the reply out of line. Fortunately it doesn't take much to paint conservatives as some of the most reliably shit people in the world with all the assistance they readily offer.

greatnoob

Jan 6, 2014
Summary:
-Word salad about sources
-Mocked the US' constitution (where is the outrage from Bible-and-Law-thumping conservatives?)
-More lies about crowd sizes
-Russian American Patriots showing their true lack of attention in geography class colours (and flags!)