Just got my Stimulus Refund -

Al Neri

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2002
:D

There are already way too many threads on this subject.
moderator allisolm

Carbo

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2000
Originally posted by: Megatomic
Dang, my ssn ends in 99, I'm not going to get my money until July. :(
Give me the rest of your SS number and I'll send you some cash.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: ViviTheMage
odd, girlfriend only got 300, thought it was 600?

From the IRS website:

Your payment may be less than the maximum for one or more of the following reasons:

-You are single and your net income tax liability is less than $600. If you file Form 1040 net income tax liability is the amount shown on Line 57, plus the amount on Line 52.

-You are married and your net income tax liability is less than $1,200.

-You are single and your adjusted gross income (AGI) is more than $75,000. On Form 1040, AGI is the amount on Line 37.

-You are married filing a joint return and your AGI is more than $150,000.

-You owe back taxes.

-You have non-tax federal debts such as unpaid student loans or child-support obligations.

trmiv

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
We just got ours too. Going straight into savings to help pay our mortgage since my wife doesn't get paid during the summer (teacher). I'd love to be able to "stimulate the economy" with it though and do some good old-fashioned spending.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: trmiv
We just got ours too. Going straight into savings to help pay our mortgage since my wife doesn't get paid during the summer (teacher). I'd love to be able to "stimulate the economy" with it though and do some good old-fashioned spending.

Mine is going into my savings as well. Gonna help pay for my honeymoon in October.