Just got in trouble for looking at pics.bbzzdd

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ozoned

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2004
Originally posted by: FreshFish
I saw a funny picture on pics.bbzzdd.com, sent a link to my gf, who then started looking around the site more. Because of all the NSFW pics on there, I am now in trouble. :(

Post a pic of your gf on pics.bbzzdd.com with the caption " The most beautiful woman in the world" on it.

Problem should be solved.

If that doesn't work, just tell her that her ass is fat and your problem with voyeurism at pics.bbzzdd.com will seem rather insignificant.:)

NTB

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Ozoned
I saw a funny picture on pics.bbzzdd.com, sent a link to my gf, who then started looking around the site more. Because of all the NSFW pics on there, I am now in trouble. :(

Post a pic of your gf on pics.bbzzdd.com with the caption " The most beautiful woman in the world" on it.

If that doesn't work, just tell her that her ass is fat and your problem with voyeurism at pics.bbzzdd.com will seem rather insignificant.:)

Judging by his first post, I'm betting she'd have a fit rather than thinking it was sweet.

Nate

stinger25

Jan 8, 2003
I showed my wife some of the NSFW pics on it and she hated it! and then I showed her a couple more! yep, my mancard is safe in my wallet....

Dessert Tears

Golden Member
Feb 27, 2005
Originally posted by: Ozoned

I'm not sure if you mean that in the "aw that's sweet" way or if you're going for the GF pics + ATOT result.

I think posting pics and a thread (with poll!) "is my GF good looking?" would be effective if she's anything less than a solid 8. All the "fugly", "bag it", "DHITB" comments will make him look like a great guy in comparison. It's just like taking a break from eating asparagus. ;)

Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
Originally posted by: her209
We are sorry to inform you that your man card is no longer valid as of 05/22/2005. Your account has been canceled. Please shred and destroy your mancard that you have in your possession.

Thank you.

I totally call this for my sig!

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
Originally posted by: KruptosAngelos
Originally posted by: her209
We are sorry to inform you that your man card is no longer valid as of 05/22/2005. Your account has been canceled. Please shred and destroy your mancard that you have in your possession.

Thank you.

I totally call this for my sig!

Dude, the redundant police called on the second sentence second dude.

Blazin Trav

Banned
Dec 14, 2004

Text

Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
Originally posted by: EvilYoda
I'm hoping that you're all of 15 and have never had a serious relationship.

I have had a couple serious relationships, but I've never removed my balls for them.

AntiEverything

Aug 5, 2004

You're a pussywhipped loser. Your only options are:

1. Retrive your balls from the sack in which your girlfriend is holding you hostage

2. Kill yourself