Just got in trouble for looking at pics.bbzzdd

FreshFish

Golden Member
May 16, 2004
I saw a funny picture on pics.bbzzdd.com, sent a link to my gf, who then started looking around the site more. Because of all the NSFW pics on there, I am now in trouble. :(

NTB

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2001
Originally posted by: FreshFish
I saw a funny picture on pics.bbzzdd.com, sent a link to my gf, who then started looking around the site more. Because of all the NSFW pics on there, I am now in trouble. :(

<red foreman> dumbass </red foreman>

:p

Nate

Colt45

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
tell her you didnt look around the site, you just linked a damn pic

does she get pissed off at you when you read the newspaper and there is a swimsuit ad in it??

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
just tell her that someone else sent you the link and you had no idea what else was on the site.

in short... lie

;)

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
jeezfrickincripes, tell her to lighten up :roll:

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
We are sorry to inform you that your man card is no longer valid as of 05/22/2005. Your account has been canceled. Please shred and destroy your mancard that you have in your possession.

Thank you.

Gurck

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
Eh, there are a million free TGPs out there. Elephantlist dot com is just one. There's simply no need whatsoever to turn bbzzdd into pr0n heaven, and Dwell probably isn't happy about the bandwidth being used...

gshock888

Banned
Mar 28, 2003
dump her and tell her to stfu

dont tell me she doesnt go find pictures of brad pitt orlando bloom tom cruise or whoever it is lately "hot" to the girls on the interweb.

FreshFish

Golden Member
May 16, 2004
Originally posted by: gshock888

dont tell me she doesnt go find pictures of brad pitt orlando bloom tom cruise or whoever it is lately "hot" to the girls on the interweb.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't actually...

Hopefully she will realize this is silly soon

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: 95SS
So does she keep your testicles in a box somewhere?

I think she keeps them in a jar full of brine, and stores them where he never ever gets to look at them.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: moshquerade
jeezfrickincripes, tell her to lighten up :roll:

I have an ex who was like that too when we were together. It got to the point where it was damned miserable being with her.

gshock888

Banned
Mar 28, 2003
Originally posted by: gshock888

I'm pretty sure she doesn't actually...

Hopefully she will realize this is silly soon

send her a link to this thread and so she finds out what a lucky guy (well i dont really know you for all i know you can be abusive :p) she has for thinking that its a "problem" and that you didn't already dump her for overreacting on something as trivial as this

bret

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2001
why are you in trouble...? she is the one looking around...

and not supposed to be any nudity.. so, whtf is your gf so paranoid about.

anyway who needs her.