Just drove a Scion xA and xB.

Oct 19, 2000
Very, very nice cars indeed. I work at a sign shop (as some of you may know), and we had originally planned to completely cover both of these cars in camo graphics for a local Toyota dealership. They just brought both of these models over yesterday, and I got to take a mini test drive around to the back of the shop.

The control seems to be very good, as well as the get-up-and-go factor. They accelerate pretty darn quickly, although it's nothing to yell about. I don't know much about cars, but these are very nice. The xA gets darn good gas milage at 32/36, and the xB at around 30/34. I'm sure most of you know this stuff, but I'm very impressed with these models.

That's one of the better parts of my job, getting to drive a lot of new vehicles :).

Red

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2002
Good deal. How are you going to see the cars if you camoflage them?

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Aharami
yea but the cars are still ugly as hell
Disagree.

Someone needs to combine the xB and the Element... whoever does it right would have a real winner, IMO.

Oct 19, 2000
I agree with that statement on the xB, but the xA has a nice appealing look to it. Kinda reminds me of a Toyota Rav-4 or Ford Escape.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
the design of the xB is growing into me...at first when i looked @ it i went "WTF is that?! the hell!?"..now i go "oh hmm..i guess it looks nice..ehh"..

:( why!?!??!...

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: AmericasTeam

If only people in America used cars like women. Functionality first, looks last.

pffft. like thats ever gonna happen :p

bolido2000

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Eli
Disagree.

Someone needs to combine the xB and the Element... whoever does it right would have a real winner, IMO.

Both are already winners. They are selling above expectations.