Jurassic Park III Trailer

YamahaGPR

Oct 5, 2000
Wonder what happened to the T-REX in the logo??

BTW: This trailer is on the Jurassic Park and Lost World DVD's.

Shawn

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
Here's a clue: DROP IT!!! :|

The original JP was OK. The second one SUCKED. Why in the hell are they making THREE!!?? :|

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I dunno but if they make it darker, like the first movie, it will be a success. And yes that little trailer is on the Jurassic Park DVD. Good DVD btw.

YamahaGPR

Oct 5, 2000
Wonder what the story will be?? T-Rex takes the boat back over but is too big to get into the control room so baby t-rex drives... they go to the island, pick everybody up and go back to the city? NO wait... they already used the city storyline... maybe a huge meteor strikes the earth and the dino's are the only thing that survives?? what do you think?? :D

Shawn

prontospyder

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Here are some rumors:

1. The movie takes place before Lost World, after Jurassic Park.
2. There should be more dinosaurs featured (flying ones, oceanic ones) instead of just T-Rex/Raptors.
3. Some of the original Jurassic Park cast will make come back.

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Yes, we all know the second movie sucks. But the first one is just damn cool :) If they keep the entire movie on an island, get rid of all the little children (I hated when that girl in JP2 kicked the raptor. that was total BS...that raptor would have gutted her before she knew it was there), and make most of it take place at night like JP1.

edit: yeah alan grant will be in JP3.

Jun 18, 2000

<< I hated when that girl in JP2 kicked the raptor. that was total BS...that raptor would have gutted her before she knew it was there >>

Keep in mind, we know next to nothing about dinosaurs. That may or may not be true.

Jun 18, 2000
Oh and about the movie...

Jurassic Park would make an excellent horror movie. Make it dark and bloody and people will come to see it in droves.

snow patrol

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2000
Hmmn, not much of a trailor, they could at least show a dinosaur or two!

Edit: I agree with KnightBreed - JP would have been great if they didn't have to restrict it so much in order to bring in the paying kiddies. Who knows, maybe this one will be Adult rated and be really gory with a bit of full frontal nudity. ;)

piku

Diamond Member
May 30, 2000
If it is as good as the first one and captures the atmosphere like it then it will be completley awesome.

If its like the second... well...

radiocore

Golden Member
Aug 25, 2000
JP1 soundtrack was awesome too....i remember sitting in the cinema and just feeling the mood...great movie...the second one was alrite <shrugs>

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< Keep in mind, we know next to nothing about dinosaurs. That may or may not be true. >>

oh come on! :)

amen to that radiocore. john williams did the stuff, or at least some of it, for JP1 didn't he?

64bitloopy

Banned
Oct 11, 2000
Both Dvd's are phenomenal. The lost World really isn't that bad if you stop watching before they go to San diego.

Just as long as the next movie isn't as bad as the Trespasser game was.

blurredvisionx

Oct 5, 2000
Yeah, first one was good, second sucked. Only saving grace on the second one for me was just the look of the t-rex walking through peoples back yards. I thought that was kinda cool, and gave a glimpse of what might happen if the whole story was true....

I agree, they should make this third one a bit more gory.

Dedpuhl

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
The only thing that &quot;trailer&quot; showed was the logo. The first movie was awesome but the second one was pathetic. Jeff Goldblum as the leading character was horrible. He sucked in JP2 and he sucked big time in Independence Day...

SqUiRm

Dec 31, 1999
Well.... all i need 2 say is JP II was the worst movie i have ever seen. JP 1 was alright. They need 2 make the 3rd one alot more scarier and dark and bloody