Jules Maximus, eat yer heart out!

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
Here you go! Some more pictars for you to ogle. Full spread.

Interior is very spartan, lacking of any soft of luxury amenities. It feels very much like a buggy, and forget the leg room.

All right, I'll shut up now and here's the rest of the pics.

Driver side door
Engine bay
Spread eagle
Left side view
Front right
Sekcy ass
Beautiful view
Seats

Before anyone ask, not this is not mine. It belongs to a friend from work that just excercised some of his options. Needless to say, he's a bit more liberal with his options than a certain someone.

azazyel

Diamond Member
Oct 6, 2000
Originally posted by: SSSnail
Here you go! Some more pictars for you to ogle. Full spread.

Interior is very spartan, lacking of any soft of luxury amenities. It feels very much like a buggy, and forget the leg room.

All right, I'll shut up now and here's the rest of the pics.

Driver side door
Engine bay
Spread eagle
Left side view
Front right
Sekcy ass
Beautiful view
Seats

Before anyone ask, not this is not mine. It belongs to a friend from work that just excercised some of his options. Needless to say, he's a bit more liberal with his options than a certain someone.

I'm sorry I really don't understand your references. Spartan interior? Jules Maximus, is that someone from this site?

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
Originally posted by: NuroMancer
Thats sweet, Should have pics of cars in the rear view mirror :p

If you look at the picture showing the leg room, the LCD actually shows the rear view camera. But I thought the side mirror was good enough :p.

xanis

Lifer
Sep 11, 2005
Originally posted by: Tiamat
i need to get me one of those

Agreed. I would probably see about squeezing a few more hp out that supercharger but it's pretty good as it is. Although, 220hp isn't too bad for an overpowered go-kart. :p

AMDZen

Lifer
Apr 15, 2004
Sorry but according to the all powerful and all knowing "SVT Cobra", cars with V6 engines are not "sporty". Much less cars with Inline-4's such as the Elise here.

Disclaimer for those without a sarcasm meter - what I really mean is SVT Cobra is a moron

thatguy82

Oct 22, 2006
I always liked these, probably because I always liked Lotus cars. Did you get a chance to drive it? If anyone wants I can try to find some pics of my esprit.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Looks hawt on the outside. I realize this inst a daily driver by any means, but damn, I did not realize the interior was bone minimum and cramped up like that.

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
Originally posted by: thatguy82
I always liked these, probably because I always liked Lotus cars. Did you get a chance to drive it? If anyone wants I can try to find some pics of my esprit.

I did drive his other car, but according to him there's only one that'll ever drive it. But the rides are sure fun, zero body roll and any speed = yikes.

Tiamat

Lifer
Nov 25, 2003
Originally posted by: Xanis
Originally posted by: Tiamat
i need to get me one of those

Agreed. I would probably see about squeezing a few more hp out that supercharger but it's pretty good as it is. Although, 220hp isn't too bad for an overpowered go-kart. :p

Indeed! Looks like a really fun weekend car :)

:laugh: I just noticed the "50kg maximum for the trunk" :laugh:

Yongsta

Mar 6, 2005
My friend has one and he likes it a lot (traded in his M3) but he is definately not getting one again though, because it's his daily driver and very cumbersome. However, a lot of hot chicks mistaken his car for a ferrari or something and try to talk to him. :laugh:

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
Looks hawt on the outside. I realize this inst a daily driver by any means, but damn, I did not realize the interior was bone minimum and cramped up like that.

It's actually quite comfortable for the driver and passenger on short drives. Anything over 1 hour gets tiring though.

BTW-Did you friend at least go out and buy some decent pants after he bought this car? :laugh:

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: preslove
Originally posted by: zoiks
Those are some ugly shoes.

Seriously. You guys have terrible taste in shoes. Horrible. Sweet Jesus, I am totally shocked.

I'll excuse the driver's shoes since they are driving shoes. I will not forgive him for the pants though. Those are horrible.

BTW-Pic

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
Originally posted by: preslove
Originally posted by: zoiks
Those are some ugly shoes.

Seriously. You guys have terrible taste in shoes. Horrible. Sweet Jesus, I am totally shocked.

Hey hey! My shoes have lap times on them, do yours? Huh? HUH? If you don't like the driver's shoes, you should see his hair.