Judge says Barr distorted Mueller findings

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 4, 2009
You know minorities are incapable of being federal judges. Remember Judge Curiel? So sayeth our racist President

I know these turds are just such turds.
Even turdier when they get so upset about the word “racist” I used to think the over reactions were funny, then I found them sad, now I find them insulting as in wtf you are telling others to man up and you cry about a tiki torch nazi gathering. How can someone be so out of touch with like everything, including their feels.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Looks like The Superspreader in Chief won’t be getting the Durham report before Nov. 3. Hence the meltdown. I'm assuming he was counting on revealing the Hilary/Obama treason as his 'October Surprise".

Sounds like Durham
  • Has systematically investigated and found that, indeed, there is nothing there,
  • Realizes that anything he could possibly cook up would be greeted by “cool story bro” yawns from anyone outside the base base that is voting for Trump anyway, and
  • In view of the above, hopes to softly and suddenly vanish away before he gets tarred with this mess worse than he already is.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
More fun from this case regarding the Mueller report. A few days ago, our resident 12D chess master tweeted that he "fully authorized the total declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest crime in American History, the Russian Hoax … no redactions!" So now the DoJ is having to explain why exactly Buzzfeed News shouldn't be handed the entire unredacted Mueller report upon their request.

Dexatrump strikes again!

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Looks like The Superspreader in Chief won’t be getting the Durham report before Nov. 3. Hence the meltdown. I'm assuming he was counting on revealing the Hilary/Obama treason as his 'October Surprise".

Sounds like Durham
  • Has systematically investigated and found that, indeed, there is nothing there,
  • Realizes that anything he could possibly cook up would be greeted by “cool story bro” yawns from anyone outside the base base that is voting for Trump anyway, and
  • In view of the above, hopes to softly and suddenly vanish away before he gets tarred with this mess worse than he already is.
This ties in with his tweet against Barr, thus the manic episode.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
No Collusion, no collusion, no collusion, Russian Hoax! That's what some of us were led to believe.

No Hoax: New Report Says Trump’s 2016 Campaign Shared Info With Russian Intelligence – Mother Jones

Imagine this news flash: the campaign manager of Joe Biden’s presidential bid throughout the 2020 race was in continuous and covert contact with a Chinese intelligence officer whom had once been her business associate. During these clandestine communications—which included secret meetings—she passed internal Biden campaign polling data to the Chinese operative, and the operative encouraged her to help advance a Chinese proposal that would allow Beijing to succeed in its territorial disputes in the South China Sea and further extend its influence there. And throughout this all, China was running an undercover operation to help Biden win.

Ka-boom! There would be headlines galore. The right-wing media would go bananas. Fox News would explode. Sean Hannity might lose the power of speech. And congressional Republicans would demand investigation upon investigation. There would be talk of impeachment.

Edit: Oops! Thread already started here
https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...ign-and-russia-revealed.2592749/post-40484830

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Imagine if life were fair, and the pod people hadn't taken over. Imagine if this were the 80's and Russia still considered a bad thing. Imagined if evangelicals worshiped Jesus Christ instead of Donald Trump. Imagine if the scarecrow had a brain, the tin man a heart, and the lion had courage.

Reactions: hal2kilo