Hyper99

Banned
Jun 14, 2000
How do you like my signature?
Is it funny or not?
The truth is I am a comedian and I just love to make people laugh. :):):):):):):)

AMDJunkie

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 1999
Um, I tried, I really did, but dude, I couldn't laugh at that. You on the otherhand, hehehe, you're just, hahahahaha, funny-looking! Hahahahaha, Hooo hahahhahaha hehehehehehe, eh (wipes tears from eyes), sorry about that.

AMDJunkie

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 1999
Yes, mentioning Paulson will get you laughs everytime, him being the ass of all jokes.

Hyper99

Banned
Jun 14, 2000
i guess it not stupid enought to be funny huh
such as I smack myself up right top head and it feel good!
some you guy just have a weird sense of humor im serious i have to be a retarded or something to be funny... but i wont go that far

Hyper99

Banned
Jun 14, 2000
well if I cant get you to I guess you just in a bad mood sorry nothing is going to make you laugh like that. especially when someone is buried 100 feet under a rock. you dont find me funny one bit do you?! but i see you constantly laugh at your own remark hmm really really weird world we live in huh? i thought i sound like i was on crack or something so there no way it ain't funny... i mean i tried really hard . oh well some of you guy just have a weird sense of humor something that funny to me is not to you and the other way around. actually I can get most people to laugh so I know I'm more of a comedian then anything else my mind is just so full of it...
most of everything I say is just so damn funny. in real life I have pushed a cart in circle around the car just to make my friend laugh.
At time I even sound funny such as;
I no speak english!
Heck even make funny faces so how far do I have to go to make some people laugh?

uncouth

Golden Member
Mar 23, 2000
Paulson, go back to being an elf. It suited you better. The cow does not.

Hyper99, good attempt at humor. I will try to stifle my burst of laughter

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
Hyper, your sig out of control!!:)
It sounds like it came from a hyperactive child who missed a dose of his medication. I could just see him bouncing off the walls now "Musketeeeeeeeeeeeerrr"

oh god :)