Join a team within Anandtech?

Flessan

Feb 2, 2001
I remember when I was doing RC5 years ago, there were small teams within Team Anandtech. Now that I've been crunching for a couple of days...should I be part of a mini-team or just keep sending my stuff solo?

Flessan

Crazee

Elite Member
Nov 20, 2001
It really is up to you. If there is a mini-team you would like to join then you might want to talk to them to be sure they are looking for new members. You could start your own mini team if you would like.

TofBnT

Golden Member
Apr 28, 2003
Up to you, there are quite a few mini teams. If you want to join one, let us know what project and we will help you get set up.

Flessan

Feb 2, 2001
I'm doing SETI right now. What I liked about the mini-teams was the stats. It seemed to me you had alot more stats to look at and they were laid out much more neatly.

If a mini-team leader reads this who'd like another member on the team, just let me know here. Thanks.

Flessan

networkman

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
Well, the Admiral seems to be out at the moment, but as an honorary Captain with The Federation I welcome you to join us. :)

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: networkman
Well, the Admiral seems to be out at the moment, but as an honorary Captain with The Federation I welcome you to join us. :)
Hehehe... I had a feeling the Feds or Rebs would be giving a welcome soon. ;)

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: networkman

You rang?

I'm not sure if you can get all the stats of RC5 years or not, but the Federation, as it was in RC5, is still around and has a great group of crunching TeAmmates! :)

We're around 448th in the world.....just trying to stretch that last few spots out before ending. Also, near 100,000 WU's! :D