"Johnny Depp says feces in bed was last straw in marriage to Amber Heard"

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
https://wcti12.com/news/entertainme...bed-was-last-straw-in-marriage-to-amber-heard

Nobody outside of those two will ever know what the truth actually is, but they both sound like they were not part of a healthy relationship. The smart money is both of them were crazy with periods of drugs/alcohol and violence.

But I have to say, when a marriage or relationship ends with this, maybe it's time to take some time off from relationships and to do some serious self-reflection: :oops:
It was not left by a three- or four-pound dog. I was convinced that it was either Ms. Heard herself or one of her cohorts involved in leaving human feces on the bed," he said. He said that after this he realized the marriage could not be saved.

• Wow
Reactions: pmv and Captante

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
I've had a 3lb dog before. As well as larger dogs like a lab and german shepherd.

Neither of their shit looks anything like my shit. They also smell distinctly different.

It would be very easy to tell human shit vs. dog shit.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
It would be very easy to tell human shit vs. dog shit.
Over the years, I had my share of relationships that didn't end on the best of terms, but I honestly can say I never had any of them put feces in my bed (human or not). :p

Now every time I see her in a movie, that's all I will remember. When AquaMan 2 comes out and I watch it, I'll be like: "Hey, it's got the lady who [probably] did a break-up poop in the bed with Johnny Depp". :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
can it be DNA tested?
I'm sure it could be if he saved it. If a relationship is already that bad before something like that happens, you just say "I'm done" and end it immediately. :oops:

From the article, it doesn't say he saved it (hopefully he didn't). I think at that moment, he fully realized his marriage couldn't get any crappier. Things just weren't coming up roses any more. ;)

Reactions: pcgeek11

Jeeebus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2006
So feces in the bed is when he realized the relationship was over. I'm curious what happened prior to that which was bad but not quite relationship ending.

"Amber, you shit in the refrigerator again! Can we please not do that, sweetie!?"

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
So feces in the bed is when he realized the relationship was over. I'm curious what happened prior to that which was bad but not quite relationship ending.

"Amber, you shit in the refrigerator again! Can we please not do that, sweetie!?"
For years now, they both claim each other would be physically abusive after abusing drugs/alcohol. It sounds like their relationship was pretty much dead by the time the break-up poo happened, so it likely was more of a "WTF?!?!" moment. You know someone really, really, really doesn't like you when they do something like that. :p

It's hard to know for sure who did what. I never pictured Johnny Depp as being a person who would abuse women, but after the whole Bill Cosby thing, we know a person's public image can be deceiving. That said, Amber Heard was arrested for domestic violence in a past relationship, which both later claimed was a "misunderstanding". I think this one can be chalked up to just being another "Hollyweird" story.

Artorias

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
For years now, they both claim each other would be physically abusive after abusing drugs/alcohol. It sounds like their relationship was pretty much dead by the time the break-up poo happened, so it likely was more of a "WTF?!?!" moment. You know someone really, really, really doesn't like you when they do something like that. :p

It's hard to know for sure who did what. I never pictured Johnny Depp as being a person who would abuse women, but after the whole Bill Cosby thing, we know a person's public image can be deceiving. That said, Amber Heard was arrested for domestic violence in a past relationship, which both later claimed was a "misunderstanding". I think this one can be chalked up to just being another "Hollyweird" story.

At least Depp allowed to be cross examined which bodes well for him.

I'd like to imagine they both had some wild rides. LOL

tumblr_nrnjwrQkW51sh3iebo1_500.gif

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
That was a little hello left by Elon Musk actually.

He was pretty lit at the time, and there's something about strenuous three ways that always makes him crap. Cara advocated for an upper decker, but that would have involved walking.

iu

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
At least Depp allowed to be cross examined which bodes well for him.

I'd like to imagine they both had some wild rides. LOL

tumblr_nrnjwrQkW51sh3iebo1_500.gif

His role in 'Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas' is kind of how I've always pictured Johnny Depp being in real life. :p

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
The dude beat the shit out of her multiple times and pretty much terrorized her throughout the entire relationship....yet we're hanging on to the "she (or a friend of hers) once shit in the bed" part of it?

Reactions: stargazr

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
The dude beat the shit out of her multiple times and pretty much terrorized her throughout the entire relationship....yet we're hanging on to the "she (or a friend of hers) once shit in the bed" part of it?
Like I said in my OP, she claims that, and he claims she was the abusive one. Unless someone else was there and watched it (or it was recorded), I would place my bet on the truth being somewhere in the middle, with both of them of them doing it. Plus, she was already previously arrested for domestic violence in a past relationship, so there's no reason she didn't repeat the same kind of behavior with him.

There have been many celebrity break-ups over the years where each side claimed the other side was physically / emotionally abusive. I don't find that kind of thing entertaining or "funny". That said, this is the first time I've ever seen a celebrity testify that their relationship ended over a poo in the bed. That kind of thing I can joke about because a little poo never hurt anyone (well maybe outside of the families Mary Mallon cooked for back in the day). ;)

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2005
Johnny Depp wanted to DNA test sheet feces to determine their origin and complained 'my wife left a whooper poo on my bed' before telling Amber Heard he wanted a divorce on conference call with assistant

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Watching the Johnny Depp defamation case in CourtTV. :D
Can't wait for Miss A.Heard to be on the witness stand. Who will win?

Out of all the various unhealthy Hollywood marriages, I think this marriage will be the "gold standard" of craziness.

Heavy drug and alcohol use, poop in the bed, fingers cut off during fights.........what an absolute train wreck together. :oops:

Reactions: pcgeek11

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Watching this courtroom drama is embarrassing for the viewer. Like being a kid and witnessing the parents go at it. As a child you'd just want to run away and hide. I know I would.
I think we are witnessing a very bad train wreck of a relationship here, needless to say, with a conniving woman vs a mean drunk as the man. Hmmm. Kinda makes one rethink this fame and celebrity thing. Frankly, I don't think it is worth the money, or the fame.