JohnMcCainForum.com hacked by Obama Posse!

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
It's hilarious.
And obviously done by right wingers who cracked into McCains site and are posting every black stereotype they can.

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
While I don't care for McCain, even less for Palin and hate Bush, I don't think hacking of anything is appropriate. Beat them at the ballot box, not by hacking the website.

Oh, is this a criminal activity (I assume it is)?

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
If it really was Democrats, I'm sorry they did it. There's no reason to sink to their level. :(

OTOH, it was nazis who burned the Reichstag and blamed it on the Jews. I wouldn't be suprised if it turned out to be one of Rove's Machiavellian moves.

We won't know unless and until they identify those who did it.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Harvey
If it really was Democrats, I'm sorry they did it. There's no reason to sink to their level. :(

OTOH, it was nazis who burned the Reichstag and blamed it on the Jews. I wouldn't be suprised if it turned out to be one of Rove's Machiavellian moves.

We won't know unless and until they identify those who did it.
You do realize Rove isn't running any campaigns anymore, don't you? :roll:

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
You know it was the Obama folks because they left behind watermelon rinds and fried chicken bits...right? :roll:

Harvey

Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: alchemize

ORLY??? Since when??? :confused:

Mehlman, Rove boost McCain campaign
By DAVID PAUL KUHN | 3/8/08 7:08 AM EDT

John McCain is getting much more than President Bush's endorsement and fundraising help for his campaign. He?s getting Bush's staff.

It?s no secret that Steve Schmidt, Bush?s attack dog in the 2004 election, and Mark McKinnon, the president?s media strategist, are performing similar functions for McCain now.

But other big-name Bushies are lining up to boost McCain, too.

Ken Mehlman, who ran Bush?s 2004 campaign, is now serving as an unpaid, outside adviser to the Arizona Republican. Karl Rove, the president?s top political hand since his Texas days, recently gave money to McCain and soon after had a private conversation with the senator. A top McCain adviser said both Mehlman and Rove are now informally advising the campaign. Rove refused to detail his conversation with McCain.

The list could grow longer. Dan Bartlett, formerly a top aide in the Bush White House, and Sara Taylor, the erstwhile Bush political adviser, said they are eager to provide any assistance and advice possible to McCain.

Rove explained that he and McCain ?got to know each other during the 2004 campaign.? In a separate interview, Mehlman noted that ?McCain was completely loyal to the president in 2004 and worked incredibly hard to help him get elected.? According to Taylor, ?The Bush Republicans here in town are excited for John McCain.?

Despite the president?s low approval ratings, there are clear benefits to McCain for this cozy relationship with the Bush team. They are seasoned operatives with a track record of winning back-to-back national elections in tough political environments. But there are obvious drawbacks. First and foremost, any association with the Bush administration helps Democrats make their case that McCain reprerepresents a clear extension of an unpopular presidency.
(continues)

Considering Rove's well established disdain for the truth, why would anyone believe any such denial from him, now? :roll:

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Harvey, I think Rove has bigger fish to fry than hacking a web site no one cared about before.

Someone like Loke decided to have some fun and trash it in all likelyhood.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
First some black Obama supporter with shiney shoes carves a B on a woman's face and now this? What is this world coming to?

Harvey

Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Hayabusa Rider

Harvey, I think Rove has bigger fish to fry than hacking a web site no one cared about before.

I think you're probably right, but I wouldn't dismiss the idea that someone with Rove/Machiavellian "burn the Reichstag" mindset could be behind it. It wouldn't be a first.

As I said, we won't know unless and until they identify those who did it.

pstylesss

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2007
Originally posted by: Harvey
Originally posted by: alchemize

ORLY??? Since when??? :confused:

Mehlman, Rove boost McCain campaign
By DAVID PAUL KUHN | 3/8/08 7:08 AM EDT

John McCain is getting much more than President Bush's endorsement and fundraising help for his campaign. He?s getting Bush's staff.

It?s no secret that Steve Schmidt, Bush?s attack dog in the 2004 election, and Mark McKinnon, the president?s media strategist, are performing similar functions for McCain now.

But other big-name Bushies are lining up to boost McCain, too.

Ken Mehlman, who ran Bush?s 2004 campaign, is now serving as an unpaid, outside adviser to the Arizona Republican. Karl Rove, the president?s top political hand since his Texas days, recently gave money to McCain and soon after had a private conversation with the senator. A top McCain adviser said both Mehlman and Rove are now informally advising the campaign. Rove refused to detail his conversation with McCain.

The list could grow longer. Dan Bartlett, formerly a top aide in the Bush White House, and Sara Taylor, the erstwhile Bush political adviser, said they are eager to provide any assistance and advice possible to McCain.

Rove explained that he and McCain ?got to know each other during the 2004 campaign.? In a separate interview, Mehlman noted that ?McCain was completely loyal to the president in 2004 and worked incredibly hard to help him get elected.? According to Taylor, ?The Bush Republicans here in town are excited for John McCain.?

Despite the president?s low approval ratings, there are clear benefits to McCain for this cozy relationship with the Bush team. They are seasoned operatives with a track record of winning back-to-back national elections in tough political environments. But there are obvious drawbacks. First and foremost, any association with the Bush administration helps Democrats make their case that McCain reprerepresents a clear extension of an unpopular presidency.
(continues)

Considering Rove's well established disdain for the truth, why would anyone believe any such denial from him, now? :roll:

You've posted this before and I posted the same thing, an unofficial adviser does not a staffer make.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
While I agree that a McCain website may have been hacked, the OP, Duddy is a prized idiot to post that democrats did it as he posts it as a fact. And as Harvey and others have already posted, missing in action is
an iota of proof. Motive plus opportunity does not always equal guilt, especially when multiple entities cannot all be guilty of the same crime.

The fact is that there is also a world wide community of hackers. And these hackers will hack anything for the same reason people climb Mt. Everest. Its simply there and is a natural target. And if the designers of the McCain website were not security conscience, they almost ask to be hacked. I am not saying this alternative explanation is correct, but its more likely than a simple the dems must of done it.

Do not rush to judgment before the facts are in, something John McCain is advised to remember, as he sent sympathy cards to a supporter who faked a beating, and filed a false police report. Wanting something to be true and having it later turn out to be true are two totally different things.

Taejin

Moderator<br>Love & Relationships
Aug 29, 2004
Originally posted by: johnmccainforum
WHEN OUR RANSOM IS MEET YU CAN HAVE YOUR SITE BACK.

rEADIN ALL THE POSTS ON THIS HERE SITE, I NOW BE RELIZIN OBAMA AINT GOT NUTTIN TO WORRY ABOUT. YU WHITE PEEPS IS CRAXY.

FUNNY, MAYBE YU ALL END UP AT THE FEMA CAMPS YOUR BUDDY GEORGE BUSH BUILT.

SHAKE IN YUR BOOTS WHITEY... OBAMA GONNA HAVE THE PATRIOT ACT POWERS NOW... HA HA! ITS LIKE IRONIC ...

LOL

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
Good stuff.. I liked Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke suggesting that Obama supporter go to concentration camps in Compton, and when one white person said he supported Obama, the Obama posse responded:
GOOD WITEY. VOTE OBAMA AN WE GIVE YU A TREET

Mani

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2001
Hoax. There's no way dudes that talk like that are smart enough to hack a site.

JJChicken

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2007
I will not vote for a person where their members hack into a site and then ban the admin and then cusses it's members out.

This is low, even low for the Black man and when I don't think the Black man can get any lower, you sunk lower by hacking!

No wonder the white people hate you people.

:laugh:

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Overall quite childish, although some of the responses from the real members are quite telling on their views of things, like the one who said this is low even for black men.