John McAfee documentary - WOW

SaltyNuts

Platinum Member
May 1, 2001
Anyone seen this? I just saw a clip, and it was these Belize chicks saying how he had a hammock with a hole in it and he would have them sit on it and take dumps in his mouth. Crazy.

Anyone seen the whole thing? Anything else crazy about this guy? Heard he is (was?) a real loon. Is he still alive?

Thanks!

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
Haven't seen the doc, but have heard many of the stories. He's got a more bizarre backstory than even most rock stars.

Elixer

Lifer
May 7, 2002
That guy always seemed like a nut job, so, if what the OP says is true, it only confirms it.

Mar 11, 2004
He's an interesting character to be sure. Its one of those where you can't believe half of what is said and at the same time you can kinda believe everything and think there's even crazier stuff that either some people aren't around to tell the story or are keeping their mouths shut for good reason.

who?

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2012
During World War 2 Army bases on islands in the south pacific had anthropologists recording the islanders lore. Pranksters in the army would reward young people with candy bars for memorizing wild stories and telling them to the anthropologists. I wonder if McAfee and his Belize friends made up a bunch of this stuff.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
He hasn't been responsible for the anti-virus software in years, people (in name only)...

He does sound like one bizarre dude. Probably smoked a fuckton of rocks. I'll have to see this documentary because that poop hammock story is funny.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
It sounds like he either murdered his neighbor or was involved with the murder of his neighbor in Belize. Perhaps they didn't pursue it because he previously filled pockets of Belize authorities, but he's curiously been allowed to go free without an extradition request from Belize. He sounds like a Grade A piece of sh!t (should pieces of sh!t ever be officially graded.)

deustroop

Golden Member
Dec 12, 2010
Anyone seen this? I just saw a clip, and it was these Belize chicks saying how he had a hammock with a hole in it and he would have them sit on it and take dumps in his mouth. Crazy.

A very rich kid I went to school with has him beat. Back in the day--30 yrs ago--he'd see a bombshell go by and he'd say

"I'd eat a mile of her shit just to kiss her ass."

SaltyNuts

Platinum Member
May 1, 2001
Errrr, saying it is one thing (and those type sayings are common, hear those jokes all the time). But actually having multiple chicks take dumps in your mouth, on at least several occasions, is something else ENTIRELY. 99.9999% of humanity either wouldn't do it in the first place or figure out in the first second of the first experience that shiat tastes like shiat and never do it again.

deustroop

Golden Member
Dec 12, 2010
Errrr, saying it is one thing (and those type sayings are common, hear those jokes all the time). But actually having multiple chicks take dumps in your mouth, on at least several occasions, is something else ENTIRELY. 99.9999% of humanity either wouldn't do it in the first place or figure out in the first second of the first experience that shiat tastes like shiat and never do it again.

Completely as an aside, I have read dark stories that the former leader of the Nazi Party who, as we recall, became Chancellor of Germany in 1933 and then the Fuhrer of all Europe also enjoyed a wee bite of the stuff. Apparently he could never get Eva Braun to go along. She attempted suicide twice to escape the perv but he wouldn't let her go.

But then that is another story.

We can only wonder what the secretive homicidal leader of the Islamic State, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, likes for dinner.

Last edited: