Joanna Going (played Josie in Wyatt Earp)

snoopdoug1

Platinum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Originally posted by: MisterJackson
Originally posted by: sygyzy
The only words I recognized in the post was Wyatt Earp.

Tombstone was better....."I'll be your Huckleberry...."

I believe it's... "I'm your Huckleberry."

Ringo: "Wretched slugs, doesn't anyone here have the guts to play for blood?!"
Doc: "I'm your Huckleberry. That's just my game."

edit: sorry, this be my fav movie so i just knew that bit off hand. No offense :)

z42

Apr 22, 2006
Joanna Going 9/10

Jamie Gertz 7/10

but yes, they look a little bit alike.

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Originally posted by: PlatinumGold
gertz is 5 yrs older, but i think they could pass for sisters

eh....... Gertz is 2 years younger (according to the IMDB).

Cheers,
Aquaman

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Aquaman
gertz is 5 yrs older, but i think they could pass for sisters

eh....... Gertz is 2 years younger (according to the IMDB).

Cheers,
Aquaman

your right, wtf was i looking at.

she looks younger.

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
All I know is Wyatt Earp > Tombstone. I tell this to everyone I see, even strangers on the street.

Jun 19, 2004
Originally posted by: snoopdoug1
Originally posted by: MisterJackson
Originally posted by: sygyzy
The only words I recognized in the post was Wyatt Earp.

Tombstone was better....."I'll be your Huckleberry...."

I believe it's... "I'm your Huckleberry."

Ringo: "Wretched slugs, doesn't anyone here have the guts to play for blood?!"
Doc: "I'm your Huckleberry. That's just my game."

edit: sorry, this be my fav movie so i just knew that bit off hand. No offense :)

I like my way better patna

<____Shoots snoopdoug1 with his 6 shooter!

y2kc

Platinum Member
Sep 2, 2000
Originally posted by: BrokenVisage
All I know is Wyatt Earp > Tombstone. I tell this to everyone I see, even strangers on the street.

Tombstone was more "campy" than Wyatt Earp but I think they both have their merits. I could watch either (depending on my mood)...

chuckywang

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
Much hotter than Jami Gertz. Watch Joanna Going in Still Breathing and then watch Jami Gertz in Crossroads and tell me I'm wrong.

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
Originally posted by: y2kc

Tombstone was more "campy" than Wyatt Earp but I think they both have their merits. I could watch either (depending on my mood)...

for me, tombstone had the better doc holiday and wyatt earp had the better wyatt (as much as i don't usually like kevin costner, i thought he looked more like earp)

y2kc

Platinum Member
Sep 2, 2000

for me, tombstone had the better doc holiday and wyatt earp had the better wyatt (as much as i don't usually like kevin costner, i thought he looked more like earp)

Agreed. Val Kilmer's portrayal of Doc Holiday is one of my favorite individual performances in any movie. Dennis Quaid was OK as Doc.

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000

Agreed. Val Kilmer's portrayal of Doc Holiday is one of my favorite individual performances in any movie. Dennis Quaid was OK as Doc.

i thought kilmers portrayal of doc holidays was he personal best. i don't think i've seen him in a better role.

dennis quaid looked like he had seen kilmer do his think and was trying to imitate kilmer.

quaid is a decent actor mb of the two, quaid is the better actor but for this role kilmer nailed it while quaid put in an average performance.