"Jews will not replace us" "Blood and soil" Trump doubles down on his defense of those people in Charlottesville

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Those tiki torch carrying racists were not chanting about a statue. That protest was organized by a known white nationalist, Richard Spencer. Trump doubled down on his defense of them and said "that question was answered perfectly". He also gave a shout out to a guy who took up an armed insurrection against the United States which is a textbook definition of treason. Trump called him one of the greatest generals, Robert E. Lee. I'm sure he thinks the racist base needs a pick me up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...rlottesville-truthers/?utm_term=.d9b0d3f00032

Some of those "very fine people"
432FCC4A00000578-4783914-_Jews_will_not_replace_us_and_white_lives_matter_were_among_chan-a-17_1502575626233.jpg

Last edited:

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
Listening to Trump's BS excuses and revisionist-but-in-crayon style makes me think of the LOTR chapter 'The voice of Saruman': There's a whole bunch of people thinking, "can you believe this shit?", and another bunch of people entranced by his words.

Or maybe I'm wrong and Trump supporters just don't give a shit what he actually says, as long as he keeps dog-whistling the tune they like the sound of.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Video, transcript, stop repeating lies.
D2lhepaU4AAXemG

The left is very far from fact based. The fact that you push this years down the line proves how dishonest your media has become, and frankly honestly always has been.

They all showed up to preserve the symbols of White Supremacy. That's who raised those statues & that's what it's all about. Anybody who knowingly marches with Nazis & White Supremacists supports their cause.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
D2lhepaU4AAXemG

The left is very far from fact based. The fact that you push this years down the line proves how dishonest your media has become, and frankly honestly always has been.
Hey stupid but who do you think organized that rally? I watched the coverage live and at no time were they chanting about the statue.

When it takes over a year to word smith an excuse it is obviously a lie. Gary Cohen was on stage at the time. Why do you think he wrote his resignation letter the next day?

Keep making excuses for the white supremacist apologist in chief. Why do you think the Nazis say Trump has their back? Because he does.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004

The tears you shed over wishing you were an American are delicious...

Is there a 4th world shithole?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Charlottesville 8/12/17. Big Brother misquoted. Rectify.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
They all showed up to preserve the symbols of White Supremacy. That's who raised those statues & that's what it's all about. Anybody who knowingly marches with Nazis & White Supremacists supports their cause.

That's not how it was sold to people.

Reactions: Atreus21

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
That's not how it was sold to people.

So what? What do you do when you find yourself marching with Nazis & White Supremacists? If that's not cause to re-evaluate I don't know what would be. And how oblivious does a person have to be to not realize what those monuments mean to black Americans?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I see that OrooOoOaororoOOOoo's monthly borscht ration has been reinstated and he's back in business, after being silenced for lazy and noncreative attempts to pass as some sort of actual American poster.

....he still hasn't learned.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Are those the actual posters for the event? That's pretty cut and dried if it is.

Plus if I turned up for a protest and there were literal Nazis wearing swastikas marching with me I'd reconsider marching with them pretty damn quick!
That's why the statue excuse is bullshit. By the time that march hit the news Tikis were lit and that crowd was screaming about Jews. Everyone saw it.

At no time was the crowd chanting to save the statue.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
D2lhepaU4AAXemG

And to this day, no one can show a single picture of these "very fine people" at that rally. Every last one photographed there was a neo-nazi white powder puff.

I saw your post and was like "wow, maybe he has a picture of someone on the right who was at the rally who is NOT a white supremacist. But no. You have nothing but bullshit.

And you keep guzzling the bullshit because your fuhrer is being criticized and it hurts so, so bad.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
And to this day, no one can show a single picture of these "very fine people" at that rally. Every last one photographed there was a neo-nazi white powder puff.

I saw your post and was like "wow, maybe he has a picture of someone on the right who was at the rally who is NOT a white supremacist. But no. You have nothing but bullshit.

And you keep guzzling the bullshit because your fuhrer is being criticized and it hurts so, so bad.

You are replying to the person who says without religion humanity will end.

Nov 25, 2013
Are those the actual posters for the event? That's pretty cut and dried if it is.

Plus if I turned up for a protest and there were literal Nazis wearing swastikas marching with me I'd reconsider marching with them pretty damn quick!

Yes, actual posters from various groups that were involved.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Also even if they were marching to save the statue that means they were marching to save a monument to a man who committed treason to fight for the right to own other humans as property.

Robert E. Lee might have been a good general but even by the standards of his day he was a very, very bad human being.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Also even if they were marching to save the statue that means they were marching to save a monument to a man who committed treason to fight for the right to own other humans as property.

Robert E. Lee might have been a good general but even by the standards of his day he was a very, very bad human being.

They weren't even marching to save the statue, because that infers the statue was to be destroyed.. The city voters had voted to move it off of public property.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
In an effort to see whether there's any other side of the story to tell about who was protesting for the statue's status quo at Charlottesville, I've been looking through YouTube search results and found this:

Less than ten seconds in, he actually says "And tonight once again, we have to give you news and information you will not get from the destroyed Trump establishment media."... I'm sorry, what? Was that an attempt at a coherent sentence? Is Trump's word salad spreading?

Btw, I haven't found any sign of non-racist protest among those wanting to keep the statue.

Last edited: