Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3866 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
IRbCIvl.jpeg

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
Roomie technically lives in his RV, but uses our kitchen more than we do. He developed an addiction to the costco kimchee.
If I ever thought I wanted to try that, he has cured me. FAAAAACK!
I banished it out to his RV. Don't bring it in here.
The other day he had an open tub in the fridge. I could detect that shit from the tiny amounts of ass-juice on the outside by the threads. It punched me when I opened the fridge door.
I set that crap on the back porch. This is not negotiable.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Roomie technically lives in his RV, but uses our kitchen more than we do. He developed an addiction to the costco kimchee.
If I ever thought I wanted to try that, he has cured me. FAAAAACK!
I banished it out to his RV. Don't bring it in here.
The other day he had an open tub in the fridge. I could detect that shit from the tiny amounts of ass-juice on the outside by the threads. It punched me when I opened the fridge door.
I set that crap on the back porch. This is not negotiable.

My wife is like that. Big kimchi fan myself. It's...a conundrum.

Go to a Korean restaurant. Try it with other things, like eat it with basic bulgogi (thin marinated ribeye) and rice, some mandu (dumplings). It's so good, bit of the durian rule I suppose in that it can often smell worse than it tastes. A restaurant will have the other kinds of kimchi too, ones that aren't predominantly napa cabbage and perhaps not fermented as much, or at all. There are crunchy, fresh varieties that work like palate cleansers. A lot of variety in Korean food. I handle kimchi fine but get that others just can't.

I've had roomies ignore understandings before too, one in particular warranted "special action." If you need to leave a can of Surströmming in his RV to get the point across, well, these things happen. Just sayin.