Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3831 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
TKQS5Hl.jpeg

RPD

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
I ditched the finger a long time ago, but use the thumbs up. Infuriates them so much more. Sometimes even roll the window down, extend the arm with a thumbs up, you go you big ol entitled dumbass you.

repoman0

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2010
I ditched the finger a long time ago, but use the thumbs up. Infuriates them so much more. Sometimes even roll the window down, extend the arm with a thumbs up, you go you big ol entitled dumbass you.

I do this too, especially at people who don’t stop at crosswalks. The driver of the car behind that does stop often gets a kick out of it.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I've never used the thumbs down, will look into it. I did give this one guy in NH the L sign against my forehead, after he almost took out 2 other cars, txting, scratchin his balls idk. His look of incredulous fury still sustains me to this day. You know it's good when their car wobbles from their gripping the wheel while they go apoplectic.

It's true, I think people have become desensitized to Ye Olde Bird.

Reactions: zinfamous