Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3823 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
The experiment is funny, buy I hate "waste of money" quips about any kind of research. This experiment showed something we didn't know before, and now we realize there is a bio-process that acts as a natural counter. The concept of this mechanism could be applied to computer engineering, have medical application, and have several other uses. I see too many "wasting money on research" complaints from politicians. Little stuff like this leads to bigger discoveries.

yes, exactly. I laughed, but I still hate terrible premise for the sake of an ignorant joke...funny or not. :D

(like Seinfeld and his bit about airline seats and having to keep them upright when landing: "[miming 5 degree angle difference]: Alive! Dead! ALive! Dead!" ...it's not about YOU! it's about the person behind you and their chance to bash their skull into your dagger of a seat that is now at the perfect yet very slight angle to lobotomize and/or decapitate them in an actual crash that involves the very real physics of nature.

The train industry learned about this shit many many decades ago after examining vast fields of corpses post-accident.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
gf9sCUK.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and stargazr