Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3742 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 27, 2020
spider-sense-60848.png
Well, they do have more eyes than the average person. Maybe Spidey sense can be explained away by assuming that instead of getting multiple weird eyes like a spider, Spiderman's brain evolved to create virtual eyes in the 3D space around him, using quantum entanglement. Don't ask me to explain more. If I could, I would create my own virtual eyes.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
we need more immigrants like this. Clearly vastly superior skill set to our average dumb luck-born magatard christian fascist anti-american that drives around with flag-painted trucknuts on their bullshit trucks.

More appreciation for what they have anyway. I know a few "rednecks" in Florida that are OK to be honest. They hate holy roller republicanism as much as I do in many cases. I give the state a lot of shit I know, Louisiana too, but you have to admit a populace with a lot of bass boats and pontoons comes in damn handy during floods. The Cajun Navy man, they're like that Hillybilly brigade up in Oregon that saved those towns a few years back. Real grass roots mobilization aimed at the actual people in need of help. I can't sneeze at that. Still supporting Trump the Traitor is kind of deal breaker though. Makes me question if certain people have the mental faculties to safely operate watercraft.

FWIW, one summer I had the time, the fuel and the weather so I hauled ass from the Keys to Bimini in a 16" lake boat. Fantastic trip. Came back with a cooler full of fish, two phone numbers and also free drinks I later had to ditch to be safe. A cold front moving in caught me on the way home, got dicey, wasn't fun. Was probably a fraction of what those Cubans got dealt.

Last edited:
Reactions: zinfamous

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
More appreciation for what they have anyway. I know a few "rednecks" in Florida that are OK to be honest. They hate holy roller republicanism as much as I do in many cases. I give the state a lot of shit I know, Louisiana too, but you have to admit a populace with a lot of bass boats and pontoons comes in damn handy during floods. The Cajun Navy man, they're like that Hillybilly brigade up in Oregon that saved those towns a few years back. Real grass roots mobilization aimed at the actual people in need of help. I can't sneeze at that. Still supporting Trump the Traitor is kind of deal breaker though. Makes me question if certain people have the mental faculties to safely operate watercraft.

FWIW, one summer I had the time, the fuel and the weather so I hauled ass from the Keys to Bimini in a 16" lake boat. Fantastic trip. Came back with a cooler full of fish, two phone numbers and also free drinks I later had to ditch to be safe. A cold front moving in caught me on the way home, got dicey, wasn't fun. Was probably a fraction of what those Cubans got dealt.

oh yes, I certainly agree. Those also aren't people that drive around with symbols of false patriotism to distract from their micropenises, though.