Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3500 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
epvqNYZ.jpeg

repoman0

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2010
Watched that a few times, I honestly can't tell if it was intentional or not. Too controlled and too arbitrary of a location to lose control to be accidental, but ... why.

Plenty of silly drift cars out there with tiny rear tires .. those things can easily lose control with a little too much throttle in a straight line. If you watch closely the car has the telltale cheap mismatched steel wheels in the back. I suspect that’s what happened there but the driver was skilled enough to catch it, probably also semi-accidentally lol.

Reactions: [DHT]Osiris

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Plenty of silly drift cars out there with tiny rear tires .. those things can easily lose control with a little too much throttle in a straight line. If you watch closely the car has the telltale cheap mismatched steel wheels in the back. I suspect that’s what happened there but the driver was skilled enough to catch it, probably also semi-accidentally lol.
Watched that a few times, I honestly can't tell if it was intentional or not. Too controlled and too arbitrary of a location to lose control to be accidental, but ... why.
It looks completely intentional and as to the "why" I assumed showboating.

Reactions: Captante

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
More then likely he is not impressed as he was one of the biggest pervs even to this day.
Fun historical trivia, not only did Franklin start the first fire department, but also the first plumbing company. Dude loved to lay pipe.