Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3390 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
MBl0ROU.png

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I'm going with fake.

Totally fake & not even slightly convincing.... where's the airborne debris? :rolleyes:

First there's no way that scoreboard, Phillies neon sign and the stands themselves would have survived that twister intact plus without lives lost and second somehow I'm pretty sure this shot would have made the news!

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorba

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
Totally fake & not even slightly convincing.... where's the airborne debris? :rolleyes:

There's no way that scoreboard, Phillies neon sign and the stands themselves would have survived that twister intact plus without lives lost and second somehow I'm pretty sure this shot would have made the news!
I've seen how Yankees freak out about even the hint of a possible tornado, no way people would just be chilling in the stands up in the NE.

Oklahoma, sure there would be some people how there was a beer and a camera, but not Philly.

Reactions: Captante

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I've seen how Yankees freak out about even the hint of a possible tornado, no way people would just be chilling in the stands up in the NE.

Oklahoma, sure there would be some people how there was a beer and a camera, but not Philly.

Massive black storm clouds are like that lol! (and with good reason!)

;) :oops:

Tornado's are FAR from the sole concern!

The New England coast has this little bitty thing called the North Atlantic ocean right next door resulting in plenty of severe weather even though tornados are relatively rare compared to the mid-west.

Thing that works in our favor however is that the worst weather in our vicinity is very often not over land AND moves west to east.

Historically we run into trouble most often when huge winter/early spring storms called "Nor-Easters" overlap the coast and behave a lot like hurricanes.

noreaster_explainer.jpg

Nor' Easter's (wiki)

Last edited:

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I'm trying to figure out what that even is. Mashed potatoes? Scallion or garlic sprouts? Sweet pickle/gherkin? Mackerel?

Yep. Mashed potato, scallions, herring I think, and pickles. Honestly I'd sooner eat that than full blown sushi these days.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BudAshes

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Yep. Mashed potato, scallions, herring or white fish maybe, and pickles. Honestly I'd sooner eat that than full blown sushi these days.

That looks pretty tasty depending on what's in the mashed potato ... I can't see it going too well with the milky-buttery fat laden sludge most folks seem to really enjoy.

In America that would not work. They'd just drive over the wheelchairs, or steal them. Or rip them apart with hand tools.

To the contrary! It would WORK FANTASTICALLY in American cities!

:p

*(for the local crack/meth heads!)