Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3320 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 8, 2012
I may get banned for this.

In Manilla may years ago..... You could go to a club and stack quarters on your table. One of the dancers would trot on over and get on the table and slide down the stack and whatever they picked up inside their nethers they got to keep.

One night on liberty I went to a club with some friends. People were doing this and there was one bigger less attractive dancer. Every time someone stacked coins she would charge the table and if any other girls tried getting the money she would bully them and do it herself.

After my friends and I watched this happen a few times my shipmate dug into his pockets. He got all the change the guys had at our table had and even got change from a few people at the tables near us. He stacked up the coins neatly on the table and pulled out his zippo. He lit it and laid the flames against coins for a full 2 minutes and then started beckoning the dancers to come get the money.

The bully came running over and stepped on our bench and someone reached over to help her get on our table. Taking turns staring into al of our eyes she squatted on top of the tower of coins. She probably left a few inches on the table but stood up with a proud look on her face. The look quickly turned to horror. Her eye got wide and she jumped off the table.

Holy shit thats funny as fuck.

Next time just get $50 in a roll of quarter, then one of you sits at one side - then the other at the other side.... You can get some serious fat burn by the end of the night :p

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
uQQeEA3.jpeg

I used to work in that lab.

true story.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I may get banned for this.

In Manilla may years ago..... You could go to a club and stack quarters on your table. One of the dancers would trot on over and get on the table and slide down the stack and whatever they picked up inside their nethers they got to keep.

One night on liberty I went to a club with some friends. People were doing this and there was one bigger less attractive dancer. Every time someone stacked coins she would charge the table and if any other girls tried getting the money she would bully them and do it herself.

After my friends and I watched this happen a few times my shipmate dug into his pockets. He got all the change the guys had at our table had and even got change from a few people at the tables near us. He stacked up the coins neatly on the table and pulled out his zippo. He lit it and laid the flames against coins for a full 2 minutes and then started beckoning the dancers to come get the money.

The bully came running over and stepped on our bench and someone reached over to help her get on our table. Taking turns staring into al of our eyes she squatted on top of the tower of coins. She probably left a few inches on the table but stood up with a proud look on her face. The look quickly turned to horror. Her eyes got very wide and she jumped off the table. When she hit the floor the coins came shooting out of her lady parts.

I have to finish dinner. Ill finish this tomorrow.

I think I would had to have punched that guy and tossed the coins off the table after I saw him do that.

sorry.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Before reading the description, I thought "WTF?! They look like sand crabs(what I always called them)". Pleases me I got it right. I always had fun digging them up at the ocean :^)