Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3136 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
cebOTnN.jpeg

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
As far as I'm concerned, skinny jeans were never in. /genx

FYI they talking about women's skinny jeans.

There have been a few different articles/posts/etc about GenZ saying skinny jeans are out. I'm quite sure, as they've been women authors, that they are talking women's skinny jeans. I still see GenZ men with skinny-ish straight legged jeans.

Women just went all aboard the leggings train. One that that used to be hot but I don't think I've lately seen any wearing any of the false denim leggings that just look like skinny jeans... jeggings? lol

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
FYI they talking about women's skinny jeans.

There have been a few different articles/posts/etc about GenZ saying skinny jeans are out. I'm quite sure, as they've been women authors, that they are talking women's skinny jeans. I still see GenZ men with skinny-ish straight legged jeans.

Women just went all aboard the leggings train. One that that used to be hot but I don't think I've lately seen any wearing any of the false denim leggings that just look like skinny jeans... jeggings? lol
My GF is genx/millenial with me, and she thinks skinny jeans have always been bullshit. Same with stretchy false denim.

nutxo

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
My GF is genx/millenial with me, and she thinks skinny jeans have always been bullshit. Same with stretchy false denim.

I was at the grocery with my 21 year old ( at the time) son. I saw these 2 guys walking toward us wearing skinny jeans but the ass was sagging and quietly mentioned it to my son. My son turned around just as they got close and looked them up and down. He made straight eye contact with them and said " It looks like they stole their sisters clothes.."

They just stood there looking shocked. I sputtered a few times before I lost my shit and cracked up. We just walked away laughing.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Those swans know their stance of dominance, so to speak.

Most aggressive bird I've ever run into, that's for sure. I saw one go after someone's dog from a distance once, but a high school buddy's mom gets the Swan Award. Great big male attacked her at a park, dragged her into a pond. Other people came to her aid, threw things at it and she was able to make a break for it. Crazy ass birds. Avoid.

Swan kills a guy Noticing a theme here, being mute really seems to crank the wise and beautiful woman to 11.

'Honey! The neighbors can have that fox, our nest is going to be even better.'

Last edited:

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Most aggressive bird I've ever run into, that's for sure. I saw one go after someone's dog from a distance once, but a high school buddy's mom gets the Swan Award. Great big male attacked her at a park, dragged her into a pond. Other people came to her aid, threw things at it and she was able to make a break for it. Crazy ass birds. Avoid.

Swan kills a guy Noticing a theme here, being mute really seems to crank the wise and beautiful woman to 11.

No question about it! :oops:

I'd still say most times 1-on-1 with a fit adult male human the swan would come out on the short end but not without inflicting substantial damage first.

And if the bird got lucky with a wing-clip to the face you never know!

The realistic worry most times is that the LAST thing you'll want to do is hurt a swan but you somehow wandered near a nest and now the male is coming at you in a hurry. I can recall being chased by swans (and geese!) a few times as a kid on my 10-speed ... never got pinched but it was close!

Last edited: