Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2960 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
Would like to see lock picking lawyer crack that!

That must really befuddle any thief. Wonder why they dont make those anymore.
The locking bolt (well the whole damn thing) would be too easy to cut with a blow torch or various other tools).

Artorias

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
View attachment 27715

Cute girl delivers... twice! :D :D

Lol the ending reminds me of the scene from Breaking Bad.

119300.gif

Spacehead

Lifer
Jun 2, 2002
7 messages a minute 24/7 for a week is hard to believe.
Yeah, it's pretty far fetched but again, don't think too hard on some of these pics

I did the math and there are 10,800 minutes in a week if you count every night and day minute. To call someone 77,639 times in a week means she called him 7 or 8 times every minute night and day. On most all phones, even with speed dial, it take about 20 seconds to dial and then let the phone ring a few times waiting for someone to pickup. The article also goes on to say she sent him 1937 emails and 41,229 text messages not to mention letters and sung messages. Even hiring a secretarial staff of 3 or 4 people, this would be an almost impossible chore.
Yeah, i wondered about that too then remembered, it's the internet... it must be true!

All these pics of tweets & texts & whatnot, i don't think too hard on them... they're either funny or not at first glance.

-edit
Now i looked :(
An article stating that a woman in New Mexico was arrested after calling her former boyfriend 77,639 times in one week has turned out to be a hoax.

Few media outlets picked up the story without confirming the validity of the content.

However, the story has no truth to it and the woman in the mug shot is an Oklahoma City woman named Cierra Reed.
https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/woman-arrested-calling-her-ex-boyfriend-77000-declared-hoax-1455430

Last edited: