Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2778 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Have twin boys - except for maybe a year when they were 3, they never ever fight. They're 11 now... best friends, same interests, good stuff.
Those are aliens...
We have two boys (born 15 months apart). They are now 19 and one will be 18 next month. They have argued over every little thing on almost a daily basis since they were 2. They literally can't be in the same room more than 15 minutes before one of them does or says something to bother/bug the other one. o_O

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
We have two boys (born 15 months apart). They are now 19 and one will be 18 next month. They have argued over every little thing on almost a daily basis since they were 2. They literally can't be in the same room more than 15 minutes before one of them does or says something to bother/bug the other one. o_O

I have six year old twins. There is always a moment of silence before someone either whines or cries.

• Haha
Reactions: UsandThem

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
My grandsons were like that, 2 years 2 days apart. They are now 17 and 19, and the oldest is a fulltime firefighter/EMT, and the youngest is on the same path. They are 3rd generation firefighters, as I was a volunteer, as was my daughter. They both are members of the same volunteer FD, and the oldest is now a paid FF at different departments. Now they actually get along, and help each other out. I think the one thing they agree on is they won't work at the same FD (there are over 20 in the county, so that won't be an issue).

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Those are aliens...
I will say the only negative so far is they never want to do friend-invites because they always have each other and others are just annoying or not good enough in some way. They only have casual friends at school. They're not hermits since they do plenty of sports. I've told them it's an issue but I can't force them to have friends over... they will have to adjust for their social well-being at some point.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I will say the only negative so far is they never want to do friend-invites because they always have each other and others are just annoying or not good enough in some way. They only have casual friends at school. They're not hermits since they do plenty of sports. I've told them it's an issue but I can't force them to have friends over... they will have to adjust for their social well-being at some point.

Meh, my parents used to have to kick me out of the house...

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
g1yi4um4tkv41.jpg

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
^ I just watched What the Health and shortly realized it was simply a pro-Vegan documentary that stretched the facts. It basically said all meats and dairy will kill you faster. It even attacked Chicken. Don't, just don't.

Reactions: destrekor