Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2637 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
8DHBnkP.jpg

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
They literally have to force people to be born there...

not gonna lie, I stole your joke literally ~one minute after I read it this afternoon.

Told my buddy: "Hey, you know how awful it is to live in Alabama?" Shook is head, knowingly, oh news and stuff. yeah...

"...they literally have to force people to be born there!" He groaned and then couldn't stop laughing.

Reactions: destrekor

ctbaars

Golden Member
Nov 4, 2009
Only 4.9 million people there. 15% did not graduate. Poverty is very high. Alabama has struggles that have nothing to do with this law. How about we make fun of Massachusetts?

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
Alabama's problems are the same as everywhere else. Rich people being rich, poor people being poor. In this case it is mostly the 'religious' zealots taking all their money and building giant churches next to the trailers.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
not gonna lie, I stole your joke literally ~one minute after I read it this afternoon.

Told my buddy: "Hey, you know how awful it is to live in Alabama?" Shook is head, knowingly, oh news and stuff. yeah...

"...they literally have to force people to be born there!" He groaned and then couldn't stop laughing.
tenor[1].gif

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Cop's truck gets hit crossing track while responding to an emergency. OUCH.
https://streamable.com/m0gt5

Walked away with some bruising. Around here, they have an audible "2nd train coming" playing repeatedly for one of the crossings where passengers who've just gotten off have to cross the same track to get to their car.

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Cop's truck gets hit crossing track while responding to an emergency. OUCH.
https://streamable.com/m0gt5

Walked away with some bruising. Around here, they have an audible "2nd train coming" playing repeatedly for one of the crossings where passengers who've just gotten off have to cross the same track to get to their car.

I get the occasional gate-less crossing for single tracks on lesser traveled roads. But I just cannot understand how anyone decides a double-track crossing is perfectly fine without gates.