Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2340 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
horrible-construction-21.jpg

Reactions: ctbaars

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Isn't it kind of awkward to be doing this or any other sexually-explicit shenanigans among family? Serious question.

Depends on the family. I know my family gatherings tend to not be formal affairs, and we all have inappropriate humor that is always in action throughout the day. Depends on just how many, especially how many distant relatives and/or in-laws, and of course how "conservative" they are. I have some family or friends where this wouldn't fly, especially if including extended families like in-laws.

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
Something like that might be funny to most of my family except my grandma. LOL

I can hear her now. " What in the world? Oh for heaven sakes."

I know my grandpa, who has alzheimer's even would get a chuckle.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Whats up with #38 lol.

And is there a regular version of this, looks like is speed up a tad?

I don't know what game that is from but I think #38, after seeing what happened to his teammate, was checking to make sure he wasn't about to get ran the fuck over too.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
I don't know what game that is from but I think #38, after seeing what happened to his teammate, was checking to make sure he wasn't about to get ran the fuck over too.
Probably, "Oh, shit, I was supposed to block that guy. Let me look the other way." Pirouette anyone?

Reactions: Thebobo

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Probably, "Oh, shit, I was supposed to block that guy. Let me look the other way." Pirouette anyone?

Probably turning around to look for the ball. It was a punt or kickoff, the one who was looking to catch it got pummeled and I am assuming the teammate could tell what was about to happen and wanted to turn to track the ball to see if he could get it.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Isn't it kind of awkward to be doing this or any other sexually-explicit shenanigans among family? Serious question.

Lol my mom use to tell the stories/joke of how she got the two bumps on her chest at dinner parties when I was a kid.