Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2278 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
About 3.09 reals = 1 USD (official). Not sure what the "street/black market" rate is. I do not think Brazil is as bad as Venezuela (inflation speaking) so the street rate would not be too high.

Yes, I was confusing the two.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
Damn great pic. Vultures despite their looks are so cool we often ride thermals with them with our RC sailplanes. More often we see them and go to their spot to find lift sometimes they will join us but they are much better at finding lift.
Complex analog parallel processing intelligence evolved over millions of years for a specific task - you lose!

Reactions: Pick2

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
WgYQg5S.jpg

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
I'd love the NES Controller for a coffee table.
Me too. I do want it to look like an NES controller though.

Look at the awful proportions on that one. The size of the B+A buttons. The gap between Start and Select. It's like they didn't really care.

Reactions: Sonikku

DesiPower

Lifer
Nov 22, 2008
I was thinking that halfway through he was going to go "Whoops, I mean..." or a stutter indicating a rational thought of I shouldn't have said that face... but then he doubles down and says the same for kids. How the hell is he not fired?

Oh look someone said something offensive and stupid, lets fire him, he hurt my feelings... booohooo

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
I was thinking that halfway through he was going to go "Whoops, I mean..." or a stutter indicating a rational thought of I shouldn't have said that face... but then he doubles down and says the same for kids. How the hell is he not fired?
Maybe he was trying to save lives by telling people "you should expect to die if you don't evacuate when told," don't you think?