Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2079 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

leper84

Dec 29, 2011
5Sj4J5U.png

yrd3PVh.jpg

AnonymouseUser

Diamond Member
May 14, 2003
Someone just got trolled. Anandtech.com wasn't hosting the image, so they had no right to demand it be removed. If anyone should have been DMCA'd, it was Imgur.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Axl Rose
is
going
to
get
lit
on this site,
That's for sure

38639217.jpg

Lots of great Axl memes if you search that term on Google Image search

Welcome to McDonald's We got fries and shakes
You can be served by a clown if it's all the same
Welcome to McDonald's welcome to McY McY McY Ds! Ds!

Knock knock knockin on the kitchen door!

Daddy what happened to Axl?

Sweets! child of mine

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
How society treats bad grammar...

"Axe" instead of "ask" is ignorant

Dropping the "g" from the end of words is folksy

You do realize white Southerners have enjoyed a stigma of low intelligence due to their grammar and accents, like, forever... right?

Plenty of Americans consider the "folksy" to be outright stupid and ignorant. That's why it's not unheard of for Southerners to train themselves to loose the accent, I've known two individuals who literally took classes for exactly that.

Last edited:

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
You do realize white Southerners have enjoyed a stigma of low intelligence due to their grammar and accents, like, forever... right?

Plenty of Americans consider the "folksy" to be outright stupid and ignorant. That's why it's not unheard of for Southerners to train themselves to loose the accent, I've known two individuals who literally took classes for exactly that.

One of my graduate classes in applied statistics we had people from across the country: Philadelphia, New York, South Carolina, Texas, New Mexico, Denver, California, Wyoming, and Washington State (and across the four major ethnic/racial lines in the US).

We thought it was interesting that we seemed to lack an accent, as opposed to those with whom we grew up, supposing the cause to be that we most identified with more educated people and thus trained ourselves up in a more educated voice.

Except the white girl from South Carolina: She had an accent as thick as she was.

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
FUCK AXEL ROSE!

Listening to Corvus Corax is the perfect match for being in the mood of going on a warpath against Axel Rose.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
New competion at future Olympic - a bunch of drunken fat guys chasing a large keg of beer down hill, like this.

tumblr_o808t8eALK1sirxiro1_1280.jpg

Rating would go up for sure.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
New competion at future Olympic - a bunch of drunken fat guys chasing a large keg of beer down hill, like this.

tumblr_o808t8eALK1sirxiro1_1280.jpg

Rating would go up for sure.

They are actually chasing a wheel of cheese. But I'm sure there is beer involved at some point.