Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2064 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DesiPower

Lifer
Nov 22, 2008
RWsINUZ.jpg

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
1. Wtf is wrong with you?

2. There was nothing political in that ad at all.

3. Wrong forum.

I see conservative jabs in other threads all the time. Think I care? And that's the shit of it. Mention Liberal and everyone gets bent out of shape, says don't mention politcs or some stupid shit. I didn't post a damn article on Obama from the Wall Street Journal. Relax.

Moving along...

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
You're one of the handful of assholes I have on ignore, yet clicking view post reaffirmed my choice to ignore you.

Butt hurt much, Hugh Jackass?

Hugh Jass

Golden Member
Nov 17, 2011
You're one of the handful of assholes I have on ignore, yet clicking view post reaffirmed my choice to ignore you.

Butt hurt much, Hugh Jackass?

Then you're not ignoring me.

And what exactly would I be butt hurt about? I'm not the moron here.

Ruptga

Lifer
Aug 3, 2006
I see conservative jabs in other threads all the time. Think I care? And that's the shit of it. Mention Liberal and everyone gets bent out of shape, says don't mention politcs or some stupid shit. I didn't post a damn article on Obama from the Wall Street Journal. Relax.

Moving along...

The problem is not really you taking a shot at political elements you don't like, even though that's explicitly not the point of this thread, and even though it was completely unprovoked since what you replied to had no political content whatsoever. The problem isn't even that you're a culture warrior in a war that doesn't even exist outside of twisted minds like yours, though that doesn't help; it's that you think gassing political opponents is funny. Stop posting.