Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2003 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
You have to a imgurian (spend countless hours in imgur.com) to understand

Ok, I was expecting one of those "dude, do you even Internet?" responses, kind of like when my wife makes an Internet reference that I don't get. :)

Last edited:

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Neither post was political in nature. Relax.

Besides, Trump's hair automatically makes him and things relating to him fair game for the Hume thread.

There's also the fact that he has never held political office. He still currently a businessman and TV star. Non-political Donald Trump stuff like the walking penis actually belongs here MORE than it does in the P&N's Name is Hume thread. :colbert:

The singing/dancing girls are pretty political even if they weren't singing about Donald Trump but we are laughing at it for reasons other than political humor. There is no political joke/point made by the part that bring LULZ.

Last edited:

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
XfkFD1u.jpg

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
The fuck did I just watch D:

Yeah I don't know, that was actually kind of disturbing.

Fully clothed sex mimicry is now a form of dance? I can only hope for the sake of humanity what we just witnessed was ridiculous amounts of pot in action.

On one hand you see base, craven fetish like humping behavior. And on the other all of a sudden there's a guy brandishing a cordless power drill, proudly presenting his bent over partner some illustrative metaphor. My brain hurts.

Who brings a cordless drill to a party? The wrestling stuff is too much :biggrin:

Last edited:

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Yeah I don't know, that was actually kind of disturbing.

Fully clothed sex mimicry is now a form of dance? I can only hope for the sake of humanity what we just witnessed was ridiculous amounts of pot in action.

On one hand you see base, craven fetish like humping behavior. And on the other all of a sudden there's a guy brandishing a cordless power drill, proudly presenting his bent over partner some illustrative metaphor. My brain hurts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5wG71gxrvE

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVOvZOWOqrg

Jamaican Club Daggering Dance commented by Jim Ross

...da fuck?

Also Jamaican doctors have warned of the dangers of daggering, after having many cases of damaged penis tissue over the last year. The condition can result in permanent damage, and therefore must be taken seriously.[5][6] Jamaican doctors assert that those trying to replicate the powerful moves of daggering in the bedroom can end up with dramatic injuries. They say the incidence of broken penises has increased in the past year, according to an article in the Jamaican Star.[7]

Last edited:

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Jesus HUME Christ I hope that you don't think that body-slams are a a normal part of sex...

Well...not the first time, probably not the second time either. Of course not, what kind of savage do you take me for? I take care of the ladies, and by that I mean I provide a helmet and protective kneepads.

Don't knock it. My slam dancing, slam romancing brings the girls to the yard.