Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2002 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
h2D114FA0
This would be a perfect illustration of cat ownership if the cat had then turned back around and demanded affection.

barreleye

Aug 31, 2013
So you walk into it and then avoid it?

Logic fail detected.

"Almost walking into a spiderweb is where I gain Matrix powers and avoid it like bullets" sounded awkward. "Walking up to..." didn't convey the drama of the situation; I'd just step around it if I walked up to it. OTOH, my Matrix-like reaction is so quick I don't have time to register if it even grazed my nose, and if it did, I walked into it. Regardless, I don't get wrapped up in it, which is the point.

Phoenix86

Lifer
May 21, 2003
So now we are posting political shitness here? it OK?

There was political funnies on the very first page (since deleted). Rumsfeld and floss IIRC.

edit: the old description of OT used to be something along the lines of "bar discussion", if you'd hear it at a bar it might be here. Just because it might better fit in another area doesn't mean it can't be posted here. That's why some news gets posted here all the time.