Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 1998 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 16, 2005
Some dude on Imgur:

6q7OzA3.png

Christina?

with an 'e' and not the same car
Christine_and_SK.jpg

Last edited:

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
They do that. I gave one bread once and he socked it in the cat's water dish. I get raccoons here all the time.

Uhh... duh? We know. That's why it's funny to watch them try the same thing with something that dissolves instantly.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
I hope not: Them things carry leprosy and the last thing we need is leprosy-tainted water for cats and dogs to get into.
Went through Newnan a few years ago on the way to Callaway Gardens. I have never seen so many road kill dillos on the interstate.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Went through Newnan a few years ago on the way to Callaway Gardens. I have never seen so many road kill dillos on the interstate.

When I was a kid I did some kind of school report on them and was surprised to read that their "uncommon" range included a tiny bit of west GA. I was surprised because I had never seen one my entire life. About 15 years later I finally saw one smash against my car window. A few years later it wasn't an unfamiliar sight to see them around as roadkill. A few more years later and it became uncommon to make a trip and not see them as roadkill.

Now it's pretty much impossible to go anywhere without seeing them dead all over.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
Now it's pretty much impossible to go anywhere without seeing them dead all over.
They don't have any predators to keep their #s down. Except for cars.

Last edited: