Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 1000 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Back story?
OK, I don't know who was saying that the rider was in accidents earlier that day (some Ninjette.org forum member) but there was definitely an accident at that same spot later that day which was blamed on fluids from the previous accident despite attempts to clean it up.

Source of images (hit "play" on the slide show).

Corvette driver in this thread.

Rider's name is "Ron," friend in this thread.

Second rider down.

Best. Page. Ever. The lady falling in the toilet and guy into the fire.

I'd have killed myself if I fell into the toilet head first. On the other hand, I don't have hair, so...

Dude. Seriously? The so-totally-fake-it's-not-even-funny toilet GIF?

Did you even ask yourself why there's a camera in the stall or why she was standing like that for the door to bump her or how a door bumping her imparts that much force into her? It's total fail at every level. Even her drunk movements are terribly over-acted, especially when her hands go right where they needed to be and conveniently lower her face into clean water without so much as bumping her forehead and yet she's just supposed the be THAT drunk.

Last edited:

AnonymouseUser

Diamond Member
May 14, 2003

How's this?

MyRuBlA.jpg

Source

Imp

Lifer
Feb 8, 2000

Did you even ask yourself why there's a camera in the stall or why she was standing like that for the door to bump her or how a door bumping her imparts that much force into her? It's total fail at every level. Even her drunk movements are terribly over-acted, especially when her hands go right where they needed to be and conveniently lower her face into clean water without so much as bumping her forehead and yet she's just supposed the be THAT drunk.

I turn my brain off when I come to this site... and most other times too.

MotionMan

Lifer
Jan 11, 2006

There is a member of our extended family who has done things like this all the time.

We have asked that he not assemble holiday gifts to the kids. He use to do it, and always seemed to end up with an extra screw or two. One time, he was building a prefab wooden item (a "store") and he drilled new holes in order to complete the job.

If he does assemble any gifts, we exchange them and I build them myself.

MotionMan