Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 670 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Oyeve

Lifer
Oct 18, 1999
Funny things that are obviously fake don't bother me at all. People who entertain the idea that it could be real...they bother me.

How would you explain the multiple simultaneous camera angles, edited together?

You think an opportunistic videographer had camera operators on the roof and hand-held shaky cams on the ground? What makes your brain think for a moment that "this might be real?"

Sloppy too. The lights aren't flashing.

Why are you such an asshat? Obviously its not real. Me saying it would be funnier if it was real means that it would be funnier to see something like that happen in real life. Man, you are a fucking killjoy. I hope you didnt/dont procreate. You would probably tell your kids santa died in 1912 or some shit like that.

Oyeve

Lifer
Oct 18, 1999
xYSMLZ3PsUKpN7sv_UUb-Q2.gif

Epic show. Love it.

OCNewbie

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2000
Why are you such an asshat? Obviously its not real. Me saying it would be funnier if it was real means that it would be funnier to see something like that happen in real life. Man, you are a fucking killjoy. I hope you didnt/dont procreate. You would probably tell your kids santa died in 1912 or some shit like that.

I concur

RPD

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
looks like he got hit on the grill which is probably a good thing. it's neck is built to take the force, his not so much i'd guess.
Wearing the chin strap might be a good place to start. Either way he's a dumbass.

corwin

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2006
WTF just happened? I was catching up on this thread then all of a sudden every image is broke?:confused:

Shit******even the emots are broke:\