Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 602 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pelov

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2011
217711d1347936831-funny-strange-random-pics-1.png

Rakewell

Platinum Member
Feb 2, 2005
Too fucking long, didn't fucking read.

But thanks for sharing.

Wow. I bet that in the time you took to conceive the idea for your post, then write and edit, you could have read the cartoon which took me less than 2 minutes.

Thank YOU for sharing.

reallyscrued

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2004
Wow. I bet that in the time you took to conceive the idea for your post, then write and edit, you could have read the cartoon which took me less than 2 minutes.

Thank YOU for sharing.

You'd lose that bet. Either you read a lot faster than me, or I type a lot faster than you.

reallyscrued

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2004
regardless. your post was worthless. at least pelov is contributing.

...I see. Reposting Oatmeal (I'm sure, without the author's permission) is contributing?

Fine. I shall contribute too.

9469.jpg

9473.jpg

9446.jpg

NvLbFeOimkOQ10Gn3LHuHQ2.jpg

Contributing is so challenging and fun! Thanks for opening my eyes.

Last edited:

reallyscrued

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2004
In Texas they execute the retarded, just an fyi.

Your attempt at making me feel bad is squarely based on the assumption that you think I am not intelligent?

Man, if I had a mental handicap but still had the ability to argue with you, and you ARE continuing to argue with me...I'd say you're the one who's retarded.

surfsatwerk

Lifer
Mar 6, 2008
Your attempt at making me feel bad is squarely based on the assumption that you think I am not intelligent?

Man, if I had a mental handicap but still had the ability to argue with you, and you ARE continuing to argue with me...I'd say you're the one who's retarded.

All typed from your mother's basement with pants full of feces.

Go change your pants.

reallyscrued

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2004
WelcometotheInternet.jpg

No permission on that one either. You may want to inform the proper authorities.

Dude, I get it. All I expressed was my distaste for such a long joke (I use that word lightly) and I got backlash for 'not being a contributor'.

The only reason I mentioned the "permission" was that The Oatmeal is real hell bent on finding people distributing their content on 3rd Party websites (see:
http://theoatmeal.com/blog/funnyjunk) , which I found really ironic because as 'not being a contributor' (like yourself, who took the time and effort to...copy and paste the link and add image tags), I was being excluded from making comments about such content.

rivan

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2003
Could you guys just get over it and make out?

If you really need to continue the foreplay, kindly take it to another thread or PMs.

mcurphy

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2003

NERD FIGHT!!!

attachment.php

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Dude, I get it. All I expressed was my distaste for such a long joke (I use that word lightly) and I got backlash for 'not being a contributor'.

The only reason I mentioned the "permission" was that The Oatmeal is real hell bent on finding people distributing their content on 3rd Party websites (see:
http://theoatmeal.com/blog/funnyjunk) , which I found really ironic because as 'not being a contributor' (like yourself, who took the time and effort to...copy and paste the link and add image tags), I was being excluded from making comments about such content.

This isn't grade school. You are only excluded in your own head.

reallyscrued

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2004
All typed from your mother's basement with pants full of feces.

Go change your pants.

*Sigh*

You got me. I am definitely a Texas resident. I am obviously in my mother's basement, and I didn't feel the need to change out my pants for when I needed to do #2. I also have an IQ below 70.

I will go get another pair of pants.

pelov

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2011

It appears you don't get it.

One more tiiiiime!!!

welcome-to-the-internet.jpg

Oh yea!

welcome-to-the-internet-ill-be-your-guide-13996.jpg

Welcome_To_The_Internet354.jpg

Welcome-to-the-Internet.jpg

welcome+to+the+internet+_da4001104d4cb9028e8d1f35b8323f59.jpg

3qjulh.jpg