Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 50 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
basically but reddit has prob the worst site formatting of anything on the net

Tru dat. I checked that out for the first time yesterday and I'm still angry because of how bad that site is. I hate that "nested" view where replies are out of order and are based on who is being replied to. Right now this reply goes to the end so people know it was posted last, but on redit it would go to the middle of the page because the post I'm replying to (anubis) is half a day old.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Tru dat. I checked that out for the first time yesterday and I'm still angry because of how bad that site is. I hate that "nested" view where replies are out of order and are based on who is being replied to. Right now this reply goes to the end so people know it was posted last, but on redit it would go to the middle of the page because the post I'm replying to (anubis) is half a day old.

is it as bad as /b?

aside from the content, I find /b completely intolerable due to the horrible format.

alfa147x

Lifer
Jul 14, 2005
097e766851d0077e8bc232e8349f0cda.gif

tdYEm.jpg

Soccerman06

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2004
WTF is wrong with that guy

ok first, welcome to the internet, second, thats at an US olympic qualifier and she walked infront of the dude who is focused on running as fast as he can, not avoid the dumb blonde randomly walking across a track during an olympic qualifier. You leave your slot, your disqualified its that simple.

AMDZen

Lifer
Apr 15, 2004
ok first, welcome to the internet, second, thats at an US olympic qualifier and she walked infront of the dude who is focused on running as fast as he can, not avoid the dumb blonde randomly walking across a track during an olympic qualifier. You leave your slot, your disqualified its that simple.

Yea, because he's certainly going to qualify after running her over.

Not like she isn't an idiot too. But if some dumbass walks in front of my car, I don't just not hit the breaks just because its that persons fault.

Its funny, regardless - never saw it before - didn't know it was Olympics, still don't think it matters.

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
Yea, because he's certainly going to qualify after running her over.

Not like she isn't an idiot too. But if some dumbass walks in front of my car, I don't just not hit the breaks just because its that persons fault.

Its funny, regardless - never saw it before - didn't know it was Olympics, still don't think it matters.

He said that cause most those athletes will be focused on the ground infront of them and not actually looking ahead cause the way is suppose to be clear. They don't want to get disqualified over something so trivial

Saint Nick

Lifer
Jan 21, 2005
Yeah, if I was that guy I wouldn't feel too bad about running into her...I mean, I would, and I would apologize and buy her a drink, but I wouldn't feel too bad about it.

DanDaManJC

Oct 31, 2004
no one here did track in hs? the runners own the track, it's up to spectators to watch out for runners.

OCNewbie

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2000
I wonder what her injuries were from that? Looks like her head probably smacked the ground pretty hard. Probably at least a bad concussion, if not a cracked skull.