Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 743 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
If you watch the video, the kid that ends up with the ball walks away, dances around, then turns to the field suddenly and looks to an old man in a red shirt. It seems that the old man said something to the kid and pointed to the crying boy. It is at that point that the kids gives the ball to the other kid. i believe he was told to do so, so the article is wrong.

This. Typical journalist, making shit up cause he can't find a real story.

obama-jokes-around.jpg

funny-pizza-oven-nuclear-shape.jpg

BladeVenom

Lifer
Jun 2, 2005
Images from CGI mockups of the Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman encounter put out by the mainstream media (NBC, CBS, etc) early on:

j4kfewo.gif
FCZGcav.gif

8Leki5g.gif

I find them absolutely hilarious firstly because of how they look, secondly because of how wildly divergent they are from the facts as they're known now (showing Trayvon as a tiny child, being executed from 20 feet away, etc) lol

LOL! I must have missed those, when they first showed them.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
Images from CGI mockups of the Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman encounter put out by the mainstream media (NBC, CBS, etc) early on:

j4kfewo.gif
FCZGcav.gif

8Leki5g.gif

I find them absolutely hilarious firstly because of how they look, secondly because of how wildly divergent they are from the facts as they're known now (showing Trayvon as a tiny child, being executed from 20 feet away, etc) lol

The sadness of this event made this un-funny the first time.. but after seeing it 10ish times now; i realize: how bad news orgs are at 3d is fucking hilarious.

13404-santa-christ-tattoo_large.jpg

T_Yamamoto

Lifer
Jul 6, 2011

j4kfewo.gif
FCZGcav.gif

8Leki5g.gif

the first mock up is hilarious, its like some ninja fighting shit

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
A guy named "Peter Seaman" had bad credit and formerly had my brothers phone number. It took a lot of hangups on debtors before he realized that they weren't prank calls.