Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 480 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
kW82k.jpg

:thumbsup:

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Ditto the reload and running. I've seen many people stand perfectly still and fuck up a reload. Seriously doubt they could do it while walking, much less jogging.
Forget shooting and running. VERY few people in the world can do that effectively, especially with a pistol.

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
Ditto the reload and running. I've seen many people stand perfectly still and fuck up a reload. Seriously doubt they could do it while walking, much less jogging.
Forget shooting and running. VERY few people in the world can do that effectively, especially with a pistol.
What about getting multiple headshots with a pistol while running AND jumping up and down AND calling your opponent a i love you?

Today's 12 year old on Xbox Live, tomorrow's super-soldier of the future!

foghorn67

Lifer
Jan 3, 2006

Except no CoD soldier is carrying 50 pounds of gear. Guy in pic has an AR, light weight armor and side arm. Even a couch potato like you run more than 15 yards.