Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3784 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
guess again. The thermal shock also snapped off the plastic hinge. That WAS the fixed end of the door handle. :D

In all seriousness, you can easily thaw out cars using a propane weed burner.
Try it sometime. you can sit back about 10' and crank it up, and the air is just warm. It is nice and gentle.

The Minnesota snowblower is handy year round, it's true.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Well, you're a pro - I'm just a weekend warrior. I actually like my local Ace's hardware better - they actually have knowledgeable staff that have worked their for many years.
^^^ This!

Went for something they had on sale... sold out. They checked warehouse, none in stock... checked other stores and had one transferred to this store. Went and picked it up the next day.

Reactions: Captante and Ajay

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Just-Simply-Hanging-Around.png

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Wild Opossum Playing Dead

seriously, what is wrong with these stoned dumbfuck hippies? Why are they torturing the fuck out of a wild animal that...really shouldn't be out in the day anyway?

seriously though, that's the worst part: shouldn't they have learned by their age that seeing possum in day = bad news, do not approach?

yes, they sound like Londoner tourists filming their mushroom-fueled AirBnB CA coast vacation here in Fremont, so being city-bred English they've never seen wild animals, what with their ancestors having killed all of them 10+ generations before, but still: what the fuck? At least don't be abject dicks to living fucking things for your useless "Instapoints."

Reactions: bigi and skyking