Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 3004 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
$2k, what? are you missing a 0 or something?

I was expecting at least 6 grand for that, but yeah, China.

No worries. In a couple months there will be 27 identical brands of it out there, and $2k will be the median price.
Loving my new desk setup. Allows me to stand up or sit for work. Three thumbs up!

View attachment 29715

What, he puts it in hot water and stirs?

I've never snorted anything, am I wrong in thinking using something that small would be, well, problematic? I've always seen dollar bills used in movies, rolled up. People need more bandwidth apparently.

stargazr

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2010
I was expecting at least 6 grand for that, but yeah, China.

No worries. In a couple months there will be 27 identical brands of it out there, and $2k will be the median price.

What, he puts it in hot water and stirs?

I've never snorted anything, am I wrong in thinking using something that small would be, well, problematic? I've always seen dollar bills used in movies, rolled up. People need more bandwidth apparently.
lol, yeah well IF I was going to snort something, I would want like a drinking straw size. Of course many of these pics are probably staged, right?